IM GOING TO BE RICH.

Started by CABLEGUY1, April 13, 2008, 07:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CABLEGUY1

I was laying in bed last night thinking about ways I could come up with some extra money to do a few things around the house and now today I recieved this email.My prayers have been answered. Once I receive payment I will open ATV parks similar to the Motoplex all over Florida and will let everyone in free for the first year. And dont try to respond to the email yourself because I already have.The money is mine.ALL MINE.

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name Is Mr.Kennedy Brown,I work with ABSA Bank PLC South Africa,
I have a business proposal for you.
Find attach my proposal Letter and call me or email me after reading my mail.


Thanks,

Mr.Kennedy Brown

Tel:+27-787919754


dgt714

 What a scam !, I had something like that not to long a go I just trashed it. ;D

JackL

You might not get rich, but you can have some serious fun with Mr. Brown.

Visit http://thescambaiter.com/ for some tips on maximizing your fun. Say hi to Butch. Great entertainment you have there. ;)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Mudneck

If you have the time Have fun with it F(&*^(^*CK with them good! Or post up there e-mail so we can all forward our crap to it >:D
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

1FasterBlaster

 How about the one for a 2006 BMW for sale in London for only $6,500. that he bought in the US and can't get it registered over there, so he needs to get rid of it?
   Send the money to an E-bay account until vehicle is received, then confirm payment. The best part, he sends you the papers before you even pay for the car.
 
Yeah, right!!

quadracer1992

I got an email similar to that a while ago only the person said that he was a spy from china and needed a place to secretly store his money.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

predatorracer8

Quote from: quadracer1992 on April 13, 2008, 10:56:32 PM
I got an email similar to that a while ago only the person said that he was a spy from china and needed a place to secretly store his money.

lol

digginfool

I'm going to be rich too!  They said I might be a winner in the Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes!!  Yeah me!!!!
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

eldiablo64

I got one that said I won the microsoft lottery it was 600,000,000  lmao
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

quadracer1992

Well long story short the spy from china wasnt lying he left a suitcase with 3.5 million dollars on my doorstep.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Sleazy_Rider78

I got an email similar to that one, with some differences.  The details of the email were something to the effect of a man had died after he had the exclusive rights to a patent for Bunghole Mints.  Evidently he created these Bunghole Mints that could be inserted into the bunghole and whenever you would pass gas, the typical foul gas smell would be masked by a more pleasing scent like winterfresh gum.  He was in the process of making different "scents" like spearmint and wintergreen when he suddenly died in a plane crash.  The guy wanted me to pretend I was a distant relative so I could gain the right to the patent and therefore get the business up and running.  Poor guy died and was sitting on a gold mine.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

gearhead400

Quote from: quadracer1992 on April 15, 2008, 02:03:57 AM
Well long story short the spy from china wasnt lying he left a suitcase with 3.5 million dollars on my doorstep.

who wants to go on a uhhh group ride?   :X
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

birddog0219

How about the ones where guys post Atv's for sale in your area for a good price then you contact him and the atv is some where 1000 miles away and they are on vacation but they will ship the atv to you.

AmericanRobster

I always get this letter saying that I have ancestors in Africa and they have died and left me money and all that bs. I always delete the letter. Why would I have to send in money to recieve money ?
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com