Mud/Water Racing

Started by JLUKE, March 21, 2008, 09:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JLUKE

I would like to find some competition mud/water racing for ATV's.  Does anyone know of any places doing it in Florida?  Or better yet Central Florida?  If not I would like to look into starting some up.  Any ideas any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance
J.Luke
07 BF 750 "Grizzly Recovery Unit"
29.5's, LRD TORC Exhaust, Dynatec CDI,
EPI Clutch Kit, Custom Snorkels
08 CanAm Renegade 800
30" S. Backs, Custom Center Snorkles, HMF,
PC III,
Wideband to program with.

JLUKE

Nobody knows about any Mud racing in Florida?
J.Luke
07 BF 750 "Grizzly Recovery Unit"
29.5's, LRD TORC Exhaust, Dynatec CDI,
EPI Clutch Kit, Custom Snorkels
08 CanAm Renegade 800
30" S. Backs, Custom Center Snorkles, HMF,
PC III,
Wideband to program with.

BB07

I dont think there's anything in florida.

CMR (Champioship Mud Racing) up north and I think there is a East Coast Mud Racing Organization

http://www.championshipmudracing.com/

The CMR events are pretty well put together and a good bit of money to be won, but your going to have drive a little ways I think the closest event they have is in georgia @ Creekbottom trail rides.

JLUKE

Thanks for the reply BB.  I have entered the ones @ Creek Bottom.  I would like to see some around here.  Hopefully I can find some.  If not.... I guess I will look more into starting some.  Would anyone be intrested?  I think i would try it possible once a month using similar rules as CMR.  I need to do some more research.  Any input would be helpful.

Thanks

J.Luke
07 BF 750 "Grizzly Recovery Unit"
29.5's, LRD TORC Exhaust, Dynatec CDI,
EPI Clutch Kit, Custom Snorkels
08 CanAm Renegade 800
30" S. Backs, Custom Center Snorkles, HMF,
PC III,
Wideband to program with.

Paul_S

Quote from: JLUKE on March 25, 2008, 12:56:04 AM
Thanks for the reply BB.  I have entered the ones @ Creek Bottom.  I would like to see some around here.  Hopefully I can find some.  If not.... I guess I will look more into starting some.  Would anyone be intrested?  I think i would try it possible once a month using similar rules as CMR.  I need to do some more research.  Any input would be helpful.

Thanks



We were racing this weekend at the plex.

http://www.floridaatv.com/smf/index.php?topic=6367.0

Let me know if you want to stage an event there.  ;)

crom A zone

i am down to race like that the course should be a lil more rutted up and deeper in some spots tho thats just what i think but i may be wronge but u got my vote on the rac3e idea
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

JLUKE

4x4 matt
That's kind of what I'm thinking.  I would like to make it a little challenging.  I was also thinking of a shallow hole for the smaller ATV's.  I am still checking into it. 

Paul S. 
I want to come up and check your place out.  It would be a little far for us to be there on a regular basis.   
J.Luke
07 BF 750 "Grizzly Recovery Unit"
29.5's, LRD TORC Exhaust, Dynatec CDI,
EPI Clutch Kit, Custom Snorkels
08 CanAm Renegade 800
30" S. Backs, Custom Center Snorkles, HMF,
PC III,
Wideband to program with.

Paul_S

We have land, machinery and water. We can build whatever is required.  ;)

crom A zone

evan down south i am not looking to drive more than  3 hours to get to some place like that
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Kyle Rupert

Lakeland had a mud racing event for ATV's not to long ago.

JLUKE

Kyle,

Do the have races?  Or is it just a fun for all?  I didn't think they were racing.
J.Luke
07 BF 750 "Grizzly Recovery Unit"
29.5's, LRD TORC Exhaust, Dynatec CDI,
EPI Clutch Kit, Custom Snorkels
08 CanAm Renegade 800
30" S. Backs, Custom Center Snorkles, HMF,
PC III,
Wideband to program with.