Diesel from a plant

Started by big-daddy, April 08, 2008, 04:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

JackL

Quote from: big-daddy on April 08, 2008, 04:31:50 PM
Why are we in a gas crunch?


http://www.nextenergynews.com/news1/next-energy-news4.3.08d.html



It is funny, I saw a show on TV thirty years ago that showed that exact tree and how it worked..during the last energy crunch. Oil is easier.;)

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

94Hardbody4x4

In 20-30 years when the plant can actually make the oil, we will probably at $15.00 a gallon.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!