Motoplex Feature weekend april 18-20

Started by BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING), April 08, 2008, 09:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

April feature weekend on the 18th-20th

  tons of fun, BBQ cookoff heres a flyer link

http://www.floridaatv.com/images/misc/Event_Flyer_April_08.pdf
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

450rcrazy

Just a reminder the ride is only a week away!

a list of some people who are attending is below add your name to the list if you wanna , but what ever you do do not miss it! Lots to do for the whole Family plus as a bonus Initial 6 (Quads Only) is gonna be there giving a free style show with awesome jumping abilities and stunts.

Pizzim + 1 maybe 2 ... and probably like 5-10 lbs of homemade potato salad
King450
Gatorjohn + 2 and Molly     
450rcrazy + 1~3  and 2 Golden Retrievers (Mike and his crew are going as well)
tpiwb + Pickrod
Paul_S + 3
Txgirl + 1 and hopefully a buttload of jello shots.   
Paparazzi + 1 and possibly Kimberlee
MPTonyT +Wife + 4
Rick + 4 maybe 5 (My little one is rapidly gettin over her case of Chicken Pox)   
Norris Crew & 1 Golden Retriever
Pierrat(maybe 1 more)
Bseckel + friend from N.Y. + Friend from Clearwater
Dan_YFZ + the rest of the LEE BOYS (3-4)
Tlittle
The Griswolds(3) plus 2
HitMan + 2
ECP crew  / 9
Bulldog66 & Wife (pending I can shut the shop down Sat.)
flahondafam + 4 possibly 8
Raptorman23 + 1
Quadman027 + 2
BMD11 + 1 maybe more
Wildthanglang
myself DVX +4, 3 from virgina
Tinker22 + 1
ZMAN + SADIE
EZduzit + Mr. Moon + C.J & Carl + 5 more.

JLUKE

What time do the gates close Friday night?  We have a group of us and we are looking @ about a 3 1/2 hour drive.
J.Luke
07 BF 750 "Grizzly Recovery Unit"
29.5's, LRD TORC Exhaust, Dynatec CDI,
EPI Clutch Kit, Custom Snorkels
08 CanAm Renegade 800
30" S. Backs, Custom Center Snorkles, HMF,
PC III,
Wideband to program with.

Paul_S

Quote from: JLUKE on April 11, 2008, 04:22:45 PM
What time do the gates close Friday night?  We have a group of us and we are looking @ about a 3 1/2 hour drive.

We are open all night.  ;)

Rick16b

Quote from: JLUKE on April 11, 2008, 04:22:45 PM
What time do the gates close Friday night?  We have a group of us and we are looking @ about a 3 1/2 hour drive.
If you know about what time your gonna be there Fri night I'll keep an eye out for ya and help you get parked and settled into a spot.  :ThumbsUp.gif

1FasterBlaster

  Me and AmericanRobster are going. He's going to let me ride the Arctic Cat 500. I'll be bringing my Jaida so she can ride her 110cc quad. I think my buddy Drew is bringing his LTR also. I can't wait to try that ride!!
   Hope to see some familiar faces. I haven't gone riding in over a year and a half...my GOD it's been too long.

1FasterBlaster

  I'd like to go for the whole weekend, but my tent got ruined. If anyone has a spare, let me know.

450rcrazy

Pizzim + 1 maybe 2 ... and probably like 5-10 lbs of homemade potato salad
King450
Gatorjohn + 2 and Molly     
450rcrazy + 1~3  and 2 Golden Retrievers (Mike and his crew are going as well)
tpiwb + Pickrod
Paul_S + 3
Txgirl + 1 and hopefully a buttload of jello shots.   
Paparazzi + 1 and possibly Kimberlee
MPTonyT +Wife + 4
Rick + 4 maybe 5 (My little one is rapidly gettin over her case of Chicken Pox)   
Norris Crew & 1 Golden Retriever
Pierrat(maybe 1 more)
Bseckel + friend from N.Y. + Friend from Clearwater
Dan_YFZ + the rest of the LEE BOYS (3-4)
Tlittle
The Griswolds(3) plus 2
HitMan + 2
ECP crew  / 9
Bulldog66 & Wife (pending I can shut the shop down Sat.)
flahondafam + 4 possibly 8
Raptorman23 + 1
Quadman027 + 2
BMD11 + 1 maybe more
Wildthanglang
myself DVX +4, 3 from virgina
Tinker22 + 1
ZMAN + SADIE
EZduzit + Mr. Moon + C.J & Carl + 5 more.
Scratchupbangupboy+1
AmericanRobster
Drew

450rcrazy

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 13, 2008, 03:42:20 AM
  I'd like to go for the whole weekend, but my tent got ruined. If anyone has a spare, let me know.
will a 2 man tent work for you?

mxu 500

Quote from: 450rcrazy on April 13, 2008, 12:03:32 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 13, 2008, 03:42:20 AM
  I'd like to go for the whole weekend, but my tent got ruined. If anyone has a spare, let me know.
will a 2 man tent work for you?


what size tent do ya need?  I have tent  that has 3 seperate  tents   that connect together  by tunnels  if ya want or you can leave them seperate,,,  the 2 outer ones are lil 2/3 person tents  and the bigger middle one is like a 4-6 person tent......    Let one of us know  either  here or on Floridaatv,,,  I'm known as Paparazzi over there :wink.gif
07 MXU 500 4x4
27" ITP Mudlites
3000lb Winch
Fully Snorkeled
Custom rad. relocate
White EPI secondary spring
AC-Racing Slip on exhaust


08 Honda Trx 250ex

110cc kids  quad

1FasterBlaster

  Looks like we're just doing Saturday. My buddies can't do the whole weekend. Thanks guys. I'll remember the offer for future if needed.
   I had the same tent, my shed leaked water and it got mold all over it by the time I found it.
   Is the MX track at the Plex for quads only?

greenmachine

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 13, 2008, 09:06:56 PM
  Looks like we're just doing Saturday. My buddies can't do the whole weekend. Thanks guys. I'll remember the offer for future if needed.
   I had the same tent, my shed leaked water and it got mold all over it by the time I found it.
   Is the MX track at the Plex for quads only?
QUads & dirtbikes as far as I know. Look forward to seeing you & Jaida up there. I will let Cait know she is coming. :Y
We will probably be leaving around 5:30-6am Sat. morning.

Rick16b


AmericanRobster

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 13, 2008, 09:06:56 PM
  Looks like we're just doing Saturday. My buddies can't do the whole weekend. Thanks guys. I'll remember the offer for future if needed.
   I had the same tent, my shed leaked water and it got mold all over it by the time I found it.
   Is the MX track at the Plex for quads only?

I will finnally be able to make it to a group function. Just this afternoon I threw out my back and sure am feelin the pain right now. I think that I will have to put put around this Saturday to meet everyone and eat some good bbq. BTW is the food free or do we have to pay for it?
I will only be there with Chino and the gang on Saturaday due to a stressful school project that is due on that Wednesday.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

450rutmaker

Me, Kristy and the boys will make it we may have up to 5 newbies coming out with us. Wont make it until 1 on sat got baseball that morning.
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

450rcrazy

Quote from: AmericanRobster on April 14, 2008, 12:48:37 AM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 13, 2008, 09:06:56 PM
  Looks like we're just doing Saturday. My buddies can't do the whole weekend. Thanks guys. I'll remember the offer for future if needed.
   I had the same tent, my shed leaked water and it got mold all over it by the time I found it.
   Is the MX track at the Plex for quads only?

I will finnally be able to make it to a group function. Just this afternoon I threw out my back and sure am feelin the pain right now. I think that I will have to put put around this Saturday to meet everyone and eat some good bbq. BTW is the food free or do we have to pay for it?
I will only be there with Chino and the gang on Saturaday due to a stressful school project that is due on that Wednesday.
Potluck dinner is free!!!  There will be plenty of entertainment with very little riding required on saturday! Initial six will be doing the free style show, there will be a peewee mx race that is always entertaining, Adult mx race and the Mud races are always big fun .So you will have fun even if you can only handle limited riding.

450rcrazy

Pizzim + 1 maybe 2 ... and probably like 5-10 lbs of homemade potato salad
King450
Gatorjohn + 2 and Molly     
450rcrazy + 1~3  and 2 Golden Retrievers (Mike and his crew are going as well)
tpiwb + Pickrod
Paul_S + 3
Txgirl + 1 and hopefully a buttload of jello shots.   
Paparazzi + 1 and possibly Kimberlee
MPTonyT +Wife + 4
Rick + 4 maybe 5 (My little one is rapidly gettin over her case of Chicken Pox)   
Norris Crew & 1 Golden Retriever
Pierrat(maybe 1 more)
Bseckel + friend from N.Y. + Friend from Clearwater
Dan_YFZ + the rest of the LEE BOYS (3-4)
Tlittle
The Griswolds(3) plus 2
HitMan + 2
ECP crew  / 9
Bulldog66 & Wife (pending I can shut the shop down Sat.)
flahondafam + 4 possibly 8
Raptorman23 + 1
Quadman027 + 2
BMD11 + 1 maybe more
Wildthanglang
myself DVX +4, 3 from virgina
Tinker22 + 1
ZMAN + SADIE
EZduzit + Mr. Moon + C.J & Carl + 5 more.
Scratchupbangupboy+1
AmericanRobster
Drew
450rutmaker +3~8

AmericanRobster

Quote from: 450rcrazy on April 14, 2008, 01:31:44 AM
Quote from: AmericanRobster on April 14, 2008, 12:48:37 AM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 13, 2008, 09:06:56 PM
  Looks like we're just doing Saturday. My buddies can't do the whole weekend. Thanks guys. I'll remember the offer for future if needed.
   I had the same tent, my shed leaked water and it got mold all over it by the time I found it.
   Is the MX track at the Plex for quads only?

I will finnally be able to make it to a group function. Just this afternoon I threw out my back and sure am feelin the pain right now. I think that I will have to put put around this Saturday to meet everyone and eat some good bbq. BTW is the food free or do we have to pay for it?
I will only be there with Chino and the gang on Saturaday due to a stressful school project that is due on that Wednesday.
Potluck dinner is free!!!  There will be plenty of entertainment with very little riding required on saturday! Initial six will be doing the free style show, there will be a peewee mx race that is always entertaining, Adult mx race and the Mud races are always big fun .So you will have fun even if you can only handle limited riding.

Thanks!

Very Cool! Chino and I will be taking turns riding my atv.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

backinsaddle

Pizzim + 1 maybe 2 ... and probably like 5-10 lbs of homemade potato salad
King450
Gatorjohn + 2 and Molly    
450rcrazy + 1~3  and 2 Golden Retrievers (Mike and his crew are going as well)
tpiwb + Pickrod
Paul_S + 3
Txgirl + 1 and hopefully a buttload of jello shots.  
Paparazzi + 1 and possibly Kimberlee
MPTonyT +Wife + 4
Rick + 4 maybe 5 (My little one is rapidly gettin over her case of Chicken Pox)  
Norris Crew & 1 Golden Retriever
Pierrat(maybe 1 more)
Bseckel + friend from N.Y. + Friend from Clearwater
Dan_YFZ + the rest of the LEE BOYS (3-4)
Tlittle
The Griswolds(3) plus 2
HitMan + 2
ECP crew  / 9
Bulldog66 & Wife (pending I can shut the shop down Sat.)
flahondafam + 4 possibly 8
Raptorman23 + 1
Quadman027 + 2
BMD11 + 1 maybe more
Wildthanglang
myself DVX +4, 3 from virgina
Tinker22 + 1
ZMAN + SADIE
EZduzit + Mr. Moon + C.J & Carl + 5 more.
Scratchupbangupboy+1
AmericanRobster
Drew
450rutmaker +3~8
backinsaddle and family (4)

greenmachine

looks like the pee wee track is gonna get one heck of a workout.
looking forward to meeting you guys finally as well as the Chuck norris crew.

backinsaddle

Quote from: greenmachine on April 14, 2008, 02:53:13 PM
looks like the pee wee track is gonna get one heck of a workout.
looking forward to meeting you guys finally as well as the Chuck norris crew.

i hope so, the kids love that track.

it will be great to meet a bunch of folks i haven't yet met....good times

1FasterBlaster

  Don't worry Rob, I'm bringing my muscle relaxers  ;) with me!!

AmericanRobster

I'm going to the doctors in about an hour for some pain relief.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

JLUKE

Hey Rick16b.

That would be great if you could help us out.  We will probably be up there around 9ish.  I'm not sure what we will be driving yet.  We have a buddy going up with a toy hauler bring pulled by a black F250.  I ride a black brute on 29.5's. AKA the "Grizzly Recovery Unit." ;D
J.Luke
07 BF 750 "Grizzly Recovery Unit"
29.5's, LRD TORC Exhaust, Dynatec CDI,
EPI Clutch Kit, Custom Snorkels
08 CanAm Renegade 800
30" S. Backs, Custom Center Snorkles, HMF,
PC III,
Wideband to program with.

Rick16b

Quote from: JLUKE on April 15, 2008, 04:42:53 PM
Hey Rick16b.

That would be great if you could help us out.  We will probably be up there around 9ish.  I'm not sure what we will be driving yet.  We have a buddy going up with a toy hauler bring pulled by a black F250.  I ride a black brute on 29.5's. AKA the "Grizzly Recovery Unit." ;D
No problem man I'll keep an eye out. Your in Eustis? I'm only in Fruitland Park and it takes me right at 2hrs 15minutes runnin about 70-75 the whole way there. Pretty much my camp will be the camp up all night partying and if you ask anyone where it's at they'll point you in the right direction.  ;)

1FasterBlaster


Paul_S


JackL

You will find the entrance at N 30.32278 W 083.33582 8)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

1FasterBlaster

 Up at 4:a.m., leaving at 5:a.m.. Can't wait to chill with everyone. Hell, I might even get covered in mud today!!

450rcrazy

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 19, 2008, 08:52:52 AM
Up at 4:a.m., leaving at 5:a.m.. Can't wait to chill with everyone. Hell, I might even get covered in mud today!!
It was good to meet you and Robster at the plex , sorry we didnt get to talk longer , but I was trying to get things ready for the BBQ cookoff. I hope you can make it back up there sometime.

Joedirt

Who won the cook off?..any standout dishes?..andy Bangers and Mash?...I know it was a beautiful weekend to ride.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers