Grand Prix in St. Pete.

Started by 1FasterBlaster, April 06, 2008, 12:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

  I went today and going back tomorrow. If you've never been and can make it, you should...it's awesome. It's like being on the runway when a F-16 is taking off. Bring earplugs because it is very very loud.
   I stood by the wall next to the track as the cars went by and it hurt my ears. But it's a kick azz time!! I'll take some pics tomorrow.

Da_Mtg_Man

#1
I was there all day yesterday and today. We hung out at the Bell racing pit and the Risi Competizione pit. Had a great time, We ate lunch in the hangar with Jaime Melo,Mika Salo (Risi drivers) and Chapman Ducote (Bell Motorsports driver).
Bell Motorsports Astin Martin is a bad a$$ machine. I'll post up some pics in a little while.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

susieblazer

 went b4 .......can hear them from the house anyways...
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

1FasterBlaster

  They crashed one of the Aston Martin's didn't they?

Da_Mtg_Man

Yeah, He got put into the wall when the black viper spun out in front of him.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

NYRAPTOR

was hogan driving that viper? hmmm? ;)


1FasterBlaster

  I was testing to see if I could get video on here. I have more, but I'm too tired to post them right now. Notice the kid holding his ears, it was very loud!!

Young Gun









This one makes me laugh... HAHA....ha..ha
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Young Gun

This vette is drop dead sexy!



So are these three! LOL


2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

AmericanRobster

Awesome Pics man! The Vette and those Ladies are super sexy!
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Da_Mtg_Man

The pic of the Astin Martin is right before the wreck. I'm charging the camera now and when it's done I'll post some pics of the same Hotties with Peanut.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

1FasterBlaster

  I got a distant pic of Gene Simmons walking through the Yacht club with 2 hotties. I'll post them Later.
   I'm not sure what kind of car was there yesterday, it looked like a Pantera, or a Vortech...it was viciously the loudest prototype their. Those Ferrari's were bad azz too!!

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 06, 2008, 11:54:22 PM
  I got a distant pic of Gene Simmons walking through the Yacht club with 2 hotties. I'll post them Later.
   I'm not sure what kind of car was there yesterday, it looked like a Pantera, or a Vortech...it was viciously the loudest prototype their. Those Ferrari's were bad azz too!!

I saw Gene back in the pits Sat afternoon.
Here's the Ferrari drivers. left is Mika Salo and right is Jaime Melo. The girl is my GM's wife.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

AmericanRobster

Very cool! I plan on being out there next year! Maybe we can arrange an ATVFL Race Day.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Da_Mtg_Man

Here's a few of the pics we took





















FLORIDA MUD RIDER

AmericanRobster

Man I really love Patron and hot women. Gitty! Gitty!
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

gearhead400

Quote from: AmericanRobster on April 07, 2008, 02:48:59 AM
Man I really love Patron and hot women. Gitty! Gitty!

x2


really wanted to go this year but i couldnt make it.  :(  looked like a blast!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]


1FasterBlaster

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0692.jpg

It was a far off pic of Gene Simmons walking with some track Hotties!!

1FasterBlaster

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0691.jpg

  Chics still dig him. They were yelling like crazy on my side of the track!!

1FasterBlaster

#21
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0661.jpg

Can anybody guess who this fine looking lady is?

1FasterBlaster

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/CIMG0659.jpg

   They brought all the drivers by before the race. I didn't photo everyone though.


1FasterBlaster




1FasterBlaster

#27
http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/?action=view&current=CIMG0657-1.flv

Miss America was in the front. I'm assuming all the others were sponsors!!

1FasterBlaster










1FasterBlaster



1FasterBlaster

http://s184.photobucket.com/albums/x138/ILUV2BNUU/?action=view&current=CIMG0717-1.flv

   This was the sickest corner. After a straight run, they were hitting this s-turn & U-turn at at least 130mph

1FasterBlaster



Da_Mtg_Man

Chino, If you copy the image tag then you can paste all of them in one post and it shows all of the pics rather than having to open each one.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

1FasterBlaster

  I'll have to see if I can figure that out. I'm not very photobucket savvy yet.

1FasterBlaster

  I hope evryone likes the short video, I did it with my Camera, not a video recorder.