Ocala Speedway - May 17th. Results Added Page 6!!

Started by fastrnrik, April 04, 2008, 08:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derek330

Quote from: jayman on April 29, 2008, 03:28:59 PM
Quote from: derek330 on April 29, 2008, 03:22:53 PM
i can finish that for you jay...    get smoked by the ring dingers! LOL :-*

So that is how you want to play     :box.gif

boho :groupies.gif
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

WJDTRI

AHRMA/OCALA...... a couple of more

Hey HK
   Be careful how you talk about "4-pokes" :)

Ward
#66Q
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

WJDTRI

AHRMA/OCALA

One for the old guys!!!

Ward
#66Q
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

WJDTRI

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

WJDTRI

AHRMA/OCALA


Alot of riders were talking about how the track was a little rough in practice..........UNTIL THE "TRACK CATS" took to the dirt. Next word in the pits was how much better it was afterwards......Can t never say "Thanks" enough to the people who make this all happen.


Ward
#66Q
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

WJDTRI

AHRMA/OCALA

Now these are true old time racers!!!!!! from out of state too if I remember right!!!!

Ward
#66Q
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

fastrnrik

#56
Who is that Devistatingly Handsome guy running that motor grader?

Not only is he good looking, but he obviously has mad grader skills. I would like to buy that guy a cold one. 8)

HillKiller

Quote from: fastrnrik on April 29, 2008, 08:12:41 PM
Who is that Devistatingly Handsome guy running that motor grader?

Not only is he good looking, but he obviously has mad grader skills. I would like to buy that guy a cold one. 8)

pfffttt!!!
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

fastrnrik


fastrnrik

I forgot to mention it earlier, but due to the size of the track we will be running reduced laps.

For this race we will run two 6 lap heat races and a 8 lap main.

All classes will get two rounds of practice, possibly more, time permitting.

jayman

Brady, have you worked it out with the track owners for us to stay the night on Friday?  They are having a race there on Friday and it would be nice to attend.  If so please advise us on the price for Friday night entrance.  I assume it will be their normal admission but maybe you have gone to bat for us  :tsktsk.gif on a special admission  ???
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

fastrnrik

Quote from: jayman on April 30, 2008, 12:24:31 PM
Brady, have you worked it out with the track owners for us to stay the night on Friday?  They are having a race there on Friday and it would be nice to attend.  If so please advise us on the price for Friday night entrance.  I assume it will be their normal admission but maybe you have gone to bat for us  :tsktsk.gif on a special admission  ???

Camping in the grass parking area is not a problem.

I haven't asked about multi-day discounts or anything like that. I will see what I can work out.

1fastltr450

Quote from: fastrnrik on April 29, 2008, 11:03:13 PM
I forgot to mention it earlier, but due to the size of the track we will be running reduced laps.

For this race we will run two 6 lap heat races and a 8 lap main.

All classes will get two rounds of practice, possibly more, time permitting.


Looks like you are taking up for the 2 strokes. Everyone knows they will never finish if you left it alone. Guess I will come out and give the inter. class a try.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

jayman

Gary, looks like I was the only one to vote for you to win, DONT LET ME DOWN  8)
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

derek330

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on April 30, 2008, 09:41:10 PM
Quote from: fastrnrik on April 29, 2008, 11:03:13 PM
I forgot to mention it earlier, but due to the size of the track we will be running reduced laps.

For this race we will run two 6 lap heat races and a 8 lap main.

All classes will get two rounds of practice, possibly more, time permitting.


Looks like you are taking up for the 2 strokes. Everyone knows they will never finish if you left it alone. Guess I will come out and give the inter. class a try.

dont hate!  we didnt have any 2 stroke problems at auburndale but we had a 450R spread its parts on the ground!  you dont gotta be frontin' cause you cant hang! ;D
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

WJDTRI

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

flattrack_Ben

it wasnt too bad when we ran the bikes at the AMA race

Tecatematt

What would be the report on us trikers brady? Would they just blend us into one of the quad classes? 

I just scored some duro tri tracs so other then that I should be good to go next to a kill switch.
[url="http://www.llpropertyinvestmentgroup.com/"]http://www.llpropertyinvestmentgroup.com/[/url]

85 Tecate (working on it!)
86 350x (restoring)
86 Tri-z rolling chassis

fastrnrik

Quote from: Tecatematt on May 07, 2008, 10:41:44 AM
What would be the report on us trikers brady? Would they just blend us into one of the quad classes? 

I just scored some duro tri tracs so other then that I should be good to go next to a kill switch.

Well if you show up and Billy shows up, you just need one more for a class. What about Walter on the 350X or Sykolincoln?

If not, we'll run you guys somewhere with the quads.

HondaATC

 If I'm able to I'm gonna run the knobbie class with my 500, I got some tamers I'm gonna put on. Any chance there will be a radar gun there? Really interested to see what some of the speeds (mine, in particular ;)) will be on this track.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Tecatematt

Yea I'm on a limbo right now but it's looking good so far.. I think Alan (syko) won't be attending this season I heard last.. I don't know about Walter, Billy if you hear anything keep us posted.

If anything I'll bring my scorpions which are like tamers so I'll run the knobbie class or if my duros pass for a knobbie since they are big I'll run those  ;)
[url="http://www.llpropertyinvestmentgroup.com/"]http://www.llpropertyinvestmentgroup.com/[/url]

85 Tecate (working on it!)
86 350x (restoring)
86 Tri-z rolling chassis

fastrnrik


HondaATC

Sweet, that sounds good Brady. Lookin forward to the race weekend.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

derek330

Quote from: fastrnrik on May 08, 2008, 12:41:53 AM
Yes, I'll have my radar gun there.

its a good thing. you can check me going over 90mph down the straights. ;D
and laying some smackdown on a certian raptor. LOL 8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com