changing your acount name?

Started by Chevy1500z71, April 16, 2008, 09:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevy1500z71

how do i cange my acount name? kawi400racer is lame and it aint cutin it no more.

Hondabeefast

your gonna change it to "RangerDanger" right??? LMAO
02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

Chevy1500z71

lol, or weener arms, or candy cane lmao.

no im going to make it chevy1500z71 like all my truck forums and such

svtbolt04

I was going to be a prick and change mine to what you wanted, but it wont let you change them anymore.

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Chevy1500z71

Quote from: svtbolt04 on April 16, 2008, 10:12:05 PM
I was going to be a prick and change mine to what you wanted, but it wont let you change them anymore.



lol, thanks for that. so that sucks, i cant change it now? whats the deal, i also noticed no more sigs...

mrbones

I can change it for you. What do you want it to be?

I had to ban the changing of display names because of abuse. I also had to limit no banners in sigs because of people posting banner ads and putting pics in there that were either inappropriate of just too big.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

garym

Quote from: mrbones on April 17, 2008, 03:29:02 PM
I can change it for you. What do you want it to be?

I had to ban the changing of display names because of abuse. I also had to limit no banners in sigs because of people posting banner ads and putting pics in there that were either inappropriate of just too big.

God has spoken!!

Mudneck

Quote from: mrbones on April 17, 2008, 03:29:02 PM
I can change it for you. What do you want it to be?

I had to ban the changing of display names because of abuse. I also had to limit no banners in sigs because of people posting banner ads and putting pics in there that were either inappropriate of just too big.

Dear Mr Bones I was informed to tell you the new name is to be studmuffin please change asap.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Chevy1500z71

mr.bones, please change my acount name to Chevy1500z71 when you get a chance

thanks.

mrbones

The name was changed. A new password should have been automatically emailed to you.

studmuffin, hmmm.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Chevy1500z71

sweet, name is changed! thanks alot mr.bones

Fox17

Quote from: mrbones on April 17, 2008, 09:53:06 PM
The name was changed. A new password should have been automatically emailed to you.

studmuffin, hmmm.

i think you should have done studmuffin.   <nanaparty>

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com