banshee cub motor

Started by FastestCub305, April 03, 2008, 07:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FastestCub305

Built and Dyno tuned by Nate.Thanks alot man.Were already talking about the DM now lol well heres some pics Ill post more tonight.







[/quote]

Miami450R

jorge. thats badass... lol..


how long will this one last?


i got rid of my shee by the way...
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

FastestCub305

Yea I saw lol..this motor is going to last a good 2-3 months Were going to see how much $$$ we can win racing and thats how ill determine what my next motor will be.absolutely zero $$$ coming out of my pockets on the next one all going to be with OTHERS money I take from them in races.And the next one will truely be a monster.

KD 428

How much hp does a motor like that put out?
HONDA CRF450R

FastestCub305

This one made 119HP on Nates stingy dyno that reads 20% less than A&S racings dyno or close to that.If I take it any other big builders dyno it will make 125-130HP easily.

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

Turboderf


TRX450R_Racer

Looks sweet!

You need to get rid of that ugly kick starter.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

FastestCub305

Thanks guys..Im actually going to chrome the Cluctch cover,Stator cover and the kickstarter because im to lazy to have to repolish it after everyride.That kickstarter is driving me nuts tho. >:(

FastestCub305

Quote from: KD 450 on April 04, 2008, 01:10:20 AM
Holy Crap!

Yup these motors make good POWAAA!!!Should keep my hands full for a bit!

cutngrs

looks good  i  told you nate would take care of you that man is the best with the cubs  i hope you have wheely bar you gunna need it  lol :o
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

KD 428

That craps crazy. What fuel are you gonna run in it?
HONDA CRF450R

FastestCub305

Quote from: cutngrs on April 04, 2008, 01:55:10 AM
looks good  i  told you nate would take care of you that man is the best with the cubs  i hope you have wheely bar you gunna need it  lol :o

No wheelie bar its a stand-up to race the local loosers first lol.We gunna strap it down good and I have a buddy thats light and could drive(Thanks to nate for hooking me up with his friend in miami lol).Troy give nate a call!!!!He misses you lol

KD-450 I run Methanol VP M-1..You gain around 10% HP by switch to methanol over gas.

FastestCub305

Troy we also might fly nate over here to miami ill give you a call tommorow to let you know whats up!!!

cutngrs

i will calling nate tomorrow i just pickup my new mattoon billet casses today ill post up some pics in the am
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

FastestCub305

Give em a call he wants to hear from you!!!I cant thank you enough for telling me about nate in the first place if not I wouldve kept on with ummmm well um the local guy lol

cutngrs

i will call him  i gunna have him set up a top end for me  like i told you it gunna be a monster 8) this will the biggest banshee motor i have ever built
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

FastestCub305

That thing is going to just be nuts!Wow it will be your moneymaker!Damn I will go up there just to see it run!!!

cutngrs

the soon to be monster
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

FastestCub305

OMG that thing is beautiful.Those cases are just amazing...Damn troy you really wanna be the king of the streets.Cant wait till its done I wanna see it run!!!You think 99 will run you hahah

snowmanzz13

damn, i wish i had the money to make minea drag banshee and then make something else my trail bike lol one of these dayd i guess i can start a real motor build. And 305, when its done you gonna run it at countyline? i want to see this thing so it gets me motivated to send my motor up to nate and join and help run the streets down here lol

let me know when  its going to be at countyline though
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

FastestCub305

Well Its going to be a street Bike but I might take it to the track to see what it will do.Its going to be ready next weekend I just need a fuel pump,Pingel,And cables for the Carbs but nate just called me and hes going to send them for next week.Its in the frame tho just resting right now.

FastestCub305

I think I will be the fastest stand-up bike but I dont want to get to cocky right now

snowmanzz13

well, if its gonna be a street bike, let me know when/where your gonna run cause i want to see this thing run
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: cutngrs on April 04, 2008, 01:18:44 PM
the soon to be monster

Old smokey smoke might have to come out of retirement and show you young up and coming boys how the dirty south does it.  Them there cases should have benjamin franklin's photo imprinted in them.
Smoke
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Quad32x

Who makes the billet carb bowls ?  Id like to get a few of them.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

FastestCub305

I got them from Nate McCoy.1-530-902-3052.

Smokn this is 06banshee BTW I got to to you a really weird story!

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: FastestCub305 on April 09, 2008, 07:38:19 PM
I got them from Nate McCoy.1-530-902-3052.

Smokn this is 06banshee BTW I got to to you a really weird story!

shoot me a PM.  I never visit this website that much anymore, but let me know what it is.  I will get back with ya on it.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!