Anybody heard of Tate's Hell and has anybody been there?

Started by RTR_380/450R, April 01, 2008, 08:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTR_380/450R

Curious about this riding area and how it is.
Any info would be great.
thanx

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

predatorracer8

i dont know chit about it but ive always wanted to go

CEC

I Have Been There. And Will Go Back Allthough It's 6 Hours From Me. You Need A Div Of Forestry Sticker - The Same One You Have To Have At Croom - , IT'S a Fairly Large Area, Not A Lot Of People, No Hills Or Elevation Changes That I Have Found, They Really Don't Have A Lot Of Trails It's More Fire Roads And Limerock Dirt Roads, You Can Get In A Fast Easy Ride In A Short Period Of Time, It's Nice For Kids Because There Is Not A Lot Of Challenges As Far As Whoops, Hills, Jumps Or Other People, I Have Ridden In Ocala, Osceola, Croom, Port Charlotte, Arcadia, Orlando Near Seaworld, And Steinhattche And I Have Never Seen As Much Wildlife -Size And Amount - As I Seen In Tates Hell, If You Go The Place To Stay Is Carrabelle Palms. If Need More Info Shoot Me A P.M. With Your Phone #, I Hope I Was Able To Help.
2001 EZ GO LIFTED 5 INCHES ON 22'S
04 400 EX
04 400 EX
05 Terminator 50
06 Polaris Pred. 90
99 Kaw. KX 100

RTR_380/450R

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com