South Ga. Sand Box group ride

Started by Southern Outlaw, April 02, 2008, 12:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southern Outlaw

2Fast2CRASH ATV club will be having a group ride at the sand hill hunt Sunday April 13....consider yourself invited
TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you

450rutmaker

Wayne I passed it today on the way back from Durhamtown.  Told the wife that looks like a good place to ride, then I seen a small sign that said sand hill hunting club. We should have a great time.  C-yall then dont forget Woodys on the 16th.
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

sykolincoln

you guys need to make it to the big cookout in may, as soon as I find out I will post on it, I may come out there the 13th
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

Southern Outlaw

Quote from: sykolincoln on April 03, 2008, 12:07:01 AM
you guys need to make it to the big cookout in may, as soon as I find out I will post on it, I may come out there the 13th

come on out and ride Syk...Scott is suppose to call and let me know but if you get the word let us all know...anyword on the 1200 acres by Atkinson?
TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you

Southern Outlaw

Quote from: 450rutmaker on April 02, 2008, 11:59:01 PM
Wayne I passed it today on the way back from Durhamtown.  Told the wife that looks like a good place to ride, then I seen a small sign that said sand hill hunting club. We should have a great time.  C-yall then dont forget Woodys on the 16th.


told ya you'd like it...how was the water??? went down any???
TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you

sykolincoln

Quote from: Southern Outlaw on April 03, 2008, 02:01:59 AM
Quote from: sykolincoln on April 03, 2008, 12:07:01 AM
you guys need to make it to the big cookout in may, as soon as I find out I will post on it, I may come out there the 13th

come on out and ride Syk...Scott is suppose to call and let me know but if you get the word let us all know...anyword on the 1200 acres by Atkinson?

dont have a clue man, last time we were there nobody local showed up, I was going to ask about that and the cookout, I guess we might find out on the 13th huh?
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

dirtyrooster

Hey Wayne, how long does it take you to get to the sandbox? You guys made it sound like so much fun I might just have to see you guys there. The ride is all welded up and ready to roll! I'll be going to Lake Delancey this Sat. early in the A.M. just to make sure I don't have any hidden kinks to work out on the bike. If anyone wants to go, feel free to join us at the new trail head early Sat.
'06 Predator 500

sykolincoln

hey guys I might MIGHT go out there this sunday, My daughter wants to go riding, so me and a freind might hit it up
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

450rutmaker

Shouldnt take more than 2hrs to get there.  I will be posting up soon as to how many of the 2fast2crash club will be attending.
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

MedicMudder

Me and my son went up to the sand Box apx 3 weeks ago water was waaaaay up might need to call Scoot or someone that can go by and see if the water is down. If no one has been there yet it iz asssuuummmmm!!!!!!
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

sykolincoln

hey medic, this wasnt the time we saw you there was it?  if not its up even higher than last time?!
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

Southern Outlaw

Quote from: MedicMudder on April 04, 2008, 05:29:55 PM
Me and my son went up to the sand Box apx 3 weeks ago water was waaaaay up might need to call Scoot or someone that can go by and see if the water is down. If no one has been there yet it iz asssuuummmmm!!!!!!

Medic Pm me I have found a place alot closer for ya if you like MUD!!!!!!!!
TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you

Southern Outlaw

Quote from: dirtyrooster on April 04, 2008, 11:43:58 AM
Hey Wayne, how long does it take you to get to the sandbox? You guys made it sound like so much fun I might just have to see you guys there. The ride is all welded up and ready to roll! I'll be going to Lake Delancey this Sat. early in the A.M. just to make sure I don't have any hidden kinks to work out on the bike. If anyone wants to go, feel free to join us at the new trail head early Sat.

Dirty rooster call me...I lost your #....Wayne
TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you

Southern Outlaw

Quote from: sykolincoln on April 04, 2008, 05:41:09 PM
hey medic, this wasnt the time we saw you there was it?  if not its up even higher than last time?!

If you go tomorrow let us know about the WATER!!!!!     Thanks
TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you

450rutmaker

The ride for the 13th has been changed to 10,000 acres off 95 for most members it should be a 30 min drive. We will make it to the Box once the water is down.
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

sykolincoln

Quote from: Southern Outlaw on April 05, 2008, 09:10:29 PM
Quote from: sykolincoln on April 04, 2008, 05:41:09 PM
hey medic, this wasnt the time we saw you there was it?  if not its up even higher than last time?!

If you go tomorrow let us know about the WATER!!!!!     Thanks


didnt go, went to possom creek (5 miles from my house) so the kids could ride in the trails, had a good time
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

Southern Outlaw

Quote from: 450rutmaker on April 06, 2008, 05:12:09 PM
The ride for the 13th has been changed to 10,000 acres off 95 for most members it should be a 30 min drive. We will make it to the Box once the water is down.


Daniel give me a call...less meet at the Kangaroo Station there in Hasting say at around 9:00 ...have breakfast there (Churches Chicken with in the store) and leave by 9:20...the ride is about 10/15 mins from there....

LOTS OF MUD FOR ANY MUDDERS THAT WANT TO COME ALONG!!!
TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you

450rutmaker

sounds good I will call you tomm. Do they serve Chicken that early?
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

Southern Outlaw

TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you

rinconpete

To all that live in Jax area I,m moving up there the weekend of the 19th and have been watching your threads and am looking forward to the move and would be interested meeting peaople to ride with. If interested pm me. Thanks
Ride every day like its your last!

06 RINCON GPSCAPE
05 GMC w/6inch FABTEC lift sitting on 36in MT's
RRPOA MEMBER

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com