Post up your Helmets!!

Started by 1FasterBlaster, March 31, 2008, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

 




I was wondering if anyone else has their favorite helmet like I do. My Shoei w/ Magneto Goggles!! I've had it for almost 4 years now and it still looks and fits like new.

1FasterBlaster

 Except for the broken tail light... the ground jumped up on me !!

KD 428



Only pic I have. Its a red HJC and I now use Oakley crowbars with tear offs
HONDA CRF450R

gearhead400

I had a few hard hits with my fox v3 so im looking for a replacement. Pretty much narrowed it down to either a

Shoei VFX-DT



Or

One indust. trooper, bionic flat white




...and i've been tossin around the david bailey replica, i love retro.

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

1FasterBlaster

 Nice Trooper. You don't see anyone with the sixsixOne

LTR450 994


gearhead400

i always forget about sixsixone. They have high quality gear too. That orange helmet is sick. btw
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

1FasterBlaster

 Wicked color. I like the brighter colors so people can see you.

bigwake

well you should all go to neilski custom paintings and get your stuff done up nice!

Turboderf

Here's mine

gearhead400

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

1FasterBlaster

Nice Graphics. I want to buy a new Helmet, but I love the way the Shoei fits and it's lite as hellz!!

~Demon_Boy250X~

My Helmet is only DOT Approved.. I want to buy a SNELL Aproved Helmet... so I am going to buy another Helmet to use at the track or something. Instead of having to use my dad's HJC
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

DZ 350

heres my sweet helmet
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

susieblazer

heres ours  click to enlarge.........
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

susieblazer

#16
 ;D  click to enlarge OMG.....  rolback1
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

1FasterBlaster

   Look at Hoss looking like a 20 year old on the 400!!

SlowJoeRacing

~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

susieblazer

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 02, 2008, 08:39:45 PM
   Look at Hoss looking like a 20 year old on the 400!!

  He is like a 20 year old, loves his toys and enjoys them............
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

klutchbuster400

Bad angle of it

Better angle of it lol

~Demon_Boy250X~

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on April 04, 2008, 10:47:45 AM
Bad angle of it

Better angle of it lol


Least you clean one thing  ;) .

LOL JK
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

klutchbuster400

Lol oh please, I'm the one who takes my quad apart to clean it, yet you're the clean one? lol

~Demon_Boy250X~

You take apart... attempt to clean it... think its clean.... mine is always cleaner and i ride more... Atleast none of my crap squeaks... and don't say "mine is older" or its "ridden hard" my 01 yes older than your 05. No squeaks and ridden hard.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

klutchbuster400

Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on April 04, 2008, 02:19:24 PM
You take apart... attempt to clean it... think its clean.... mine is always cleaner and i ride more... Atleast none of my crap squeaks... and don't say "mine is older" or its "ridden hard" my 01 yes older than your 05. No squeaks and ridden hard.
Because its not honda right?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com