Water 4 Gas

Started by yunt2ride, March 28, 2008, 10:36:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

suzukitrash, You need get a 22k resistor from radio shack, PM me when you have it.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

suzukitrash

I will pick it up teusday. Do I just need 1 ?

big-daddy

them come in a pack of 6 for 99 cent. yes, you will only need one. ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

suzukitrash

Figures I looked around the house and have 220 and 2.2K but no 22K >:(

zobel929

i have a 2003 f350 super duty diesel.  I am going to get a map sensor and a map sensor enhancer.  4 o2 extenders and a 3 pack from water for gas specs.  Will i get a big mpg gain and also i heard that its 2 stage injection will that effect any thing?

suzukitrash

Went through a tank of gas without the resistor and no mileage increase or anything. Next I will try the resistor on the maf and post any results.

big-daddy

Quote from: zobel929 on June 24, 2008, 06:01:57 PM
i have a 2003 f350 super duty diesel.  I am going to get a map sensor and a map sensor enhancer.  4 o2 extenders and a 3 pack from water for gas specs.  Will i get a big mpg gain and also i heard that its 2 stage injection will that effect any thing?

Good luck in finding those oxygen sensors on a pre 2008 diesel engine.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

zobel929

why good luck finding those oxygen sensors? do they not have any or are they really hidden?

ROC0999

#308
since hooking up my 2nd unit to my 3.0 v6 ford ranger w/5speed I m doing like 28-29 mpg now , I also added 2 stainless steel plates to both units and that helped considerably, before the hho I got like 17-18mpg then after 1 hho I got 25-26 and w2 units its doing great
Psalms 24:1 the Earth is the Lords and everything in it;


2006 Raptor700r SE white/silver (mine) Moose bars,Razors,HMF-EFI,DMC duals, Razor's,k&n intake
1998 YZ250 Pro Circut pipe (son's)
www.tci.org
[url="http://wayf.wayfm.com/"]http://wayf.wayfm.com/[/url]
www.quadsforchrist.org

jrpro130

Quote from: ROC0999 on June 25, 2008, 09:53:36 PM
since hooking up my 2nd unit to my 3.8 v6 ford ranger w/5speed I m doing like 28-29 mpg now , I also added 2 stainless steel plates to both units and that helped considerably, before the hho I got like 17-18mpg then after 1 hho I got 25-26 and w2 units its doing great

Do you mean 4.0 or 3.0 ranger or did you swap a diff motor? JW since I got a ranger myself I'm pretty into rangers...
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

yunt2ride

Quote from: jrpro130 on June 25, 2008, 10:21:13 PM
Quote from: ROC0999 on June 25, 2008, 09:53:36 PM
since hooking up my 2nd unit to my 3.8 v6 ford ranger w/5speed I m doing like 28-29 mpg now , I also added 2 stainless steel plates to both units and that helped considerably, before the hho I got like 17-18mpg then after 1 hho I got 25-26 and w2 units its doing great

Do you mean 4.0 or 3.0 ranger or did you swap a diff motor? JW since I got a ranger myself I'm pretty into rangers...

Ford actually made two V6 engines for the ranger. A 3.0 and a 4.0
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

big-daddy

Quote from: zobel929 on June 25, 2008, 09:33:49 PM
why good luck finding those oxygen sensors? do they not have any or are they really hidden?

Diesel don't not have oxygen sensors before 2008
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

zobel929

how do you know that?  a mechanic told me that it did.  but maby he thought i said gas? are you sure about that?

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: zobel929 on June 26, 2008, 01:16:52 PM
how do you know that?  a mechanic told me that it did.  but maby he thought i said gas? are you sure about that?

Big D is right............mechanic is wrong.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

dynodon

My mechanic showed me his on a bronco II, He said that he is getting about 8-9 mpg better( city driving) than before the water for gas, But he was going to tune it a little more to see if it gets better.
They were also installing one on a 07` dodge diesel tonight. If I hear any results I`ll post them.
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

zobel929

SO then i don't need to get a map sensor and a map sensor enhancer?  what do i need besides the hho generator?

jrpro130

Quote from: yunt2ride on June 26, 2008, 08:01:33 AM
Quote from: jrpro130 on June 25, 2008, 10:21:13 PM
Quote from: ROC0999 on June 25, 2008, 09:53:36 PM
since hooking up my 2nd unit to my 3.8 v6 ford ranger w/5speed I m doing like 28-29 mpg now , I also added 2 stainless steel plates to both units and that helped considerably, before the hho I got like 17-18mpg then after 1 hho I got 25-26 and w2 units its doing great

Do you mean 4.0 or 3.0 ranger or did you swap a diff motor? JW since I got a ranger myself I'm pretty into rangers...

Ford actually made two V6 engines for the ranger. A 3.0 and a 4.0

I know ;)

I own a 3.0.  I know quite a bit about rangers...

They also made two versions of the 4.0, 2 versions of the 2.3, a 2.5, a diesel, 3.0 flex fuel, 3.0 non flex...what else you wanna know :)

And a transmission for every kind...4.0 and 2.3 use same transmission, 3.0 uses its own (both auto and manual), they only made 2 different tcases, auto/manual bw3051 IIRC...I may be wrong though :)

I was just wondering what kind of 3.8...seeing as I don't recall a 3.8 being stock...unless he has a 4.0 and is counting the ACTUAL size
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

ROC0999

NOPE JUST TYPED THE WRONG SIZE IT IS A 3.0
Psalms 24:1 the Earth is the Lords and everything in it;


2006 Raptor700r SE white/silver (mine) Moose bars,Razors,HMF-EFI,DMC duals, Razor's,k&n intake
1998 YZ250 Pro Circut pipe (son's)
www.tci.org
[url="http://wayf.wayfm.com/"]http://wayf.wayfm.com/[/url]
www.quadsforchrist.org

big-daddy

Update F150 when from 14.4 to 19.6 MPG and soon 20+  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

yunt2ride

Quote from: big-daddy on June 26, 2008, 09:28:45 PM
Update F150 when from 14.4 to 19.6 MPG and soon 20+  ;D


Nice
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Jons

We downloaded the books from http://www.water4gasdownloads.com site. We are still in the reading faze, must say that the diy conversion looks much harder than stated on the main page, it would be great to here about actual mileage improvements from other Water4Gas members.


zobel929

hey guys i just installed a 3 cell water4gas arrangement in my truck i had it in a parallel design and i blew the 10 amp fuse right away but was making a okay amount of hho.  now they are all in a series and it is working with a 10 amp fuse but is barely making hho at all.  How do you suggest i wire this?

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: zobel929 on July 13, 2008, 02:59:13 AM
hey guys i just installed a 3 cell water4gas arrangement in my truck i had it in a parallel design and i blew the 10 amp fuse right away but was making a okay amount of hho.  now they are all in a series and it is working with a 10 amp fuse but is barely making hho at all.  How do you suggest i wire this?

Do you have baking soda in the jars?
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

DocMurphy

#324
Quote from: zobel929 on July 13, 2008, 02:59:13 AM
hey guys i just installed a 3 cell water4gas arrangement in my truck i had it in a parallel design and i blew the 10 amp fuse right away but was making a okay amount of hho.  now they are all in a series and it is working with a 10 amp fuse but is barely making hho at all.  How do you suggest i wire this?
ZOBEL the more baking soda you put in the more amps it will draw, you need to have an AMP meter in line from the battery to generator to set the proper electrolyte levels, example: start with straight distilled water then add a 1/4 teaspoon  to each bottle and let it mix a bit then watch for it to raise the AMP's.
Once you hit's 15 AMP's don't put any more soda in, If it goes over 15 amps just pour off some water and add new water to dilute it.
If you really want to use a good electrolyte go to Home Depot and get some Lye or buy some KOH from some online store https://www.saltcitysoapworks.com/store/store.php cause it makes the most and best gas.
I have wired the bottles in series and parallel so no matter water way you do it it will work, I did find that if you put then in parallel they produce much more gas .

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com