Can you figure this out?

Started by CABLEGUY1, March 26, 2008, 06:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRWalum

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on March 28, 2008, 03:58:31 PM
its all the friggin bell boys fault!!! he stole 2 bucks that bass turd. where is this place? i'm going there and get the 2 bucks back to these fellas!!!! dang it!!!!! sheeesh!!!!! holy toledo!!!!!

If 3 guys are going to a motel where they only charge 30 bucks , I don't want to get any where near it !!!!!
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

big-daddy

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on March 28, 2008, 03:58:31 PM
its all the friggin bell boys fault!!! he stole 2 bucks that bass turd. where is this place? i'm going there and get the 2 bucks back to these fellas!!!! dang it!!!!! sheeesh!!!!! holy toledo!!!!!

I'll send the pizza boy to go get my 2 bucks back..
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

klutchbuster400

Quote from: big-daddy on March 29, 2008, 09:51:22 AM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on March 28, 2008, 03:58:31 PM
its all the friggin bell boys fault!!! he stole 2 bucks that bass turd. where is this place? i'm going there and get the 2 bucks back to these fellas!!!! dang it!!!!! sheeesh!!!!! holy toledo!!!!!

I'll send the pizza boy to go get my 2 bucks back..
Screw the pizza boy, send the paper boy. He never stops until he gets his two dollars.

1FasterBlaster

 He's just telling you $27, he says $3.00 was returned, that equals 28, not 27. You have to listen closely!!

1FasterBlaster

  Just like if a Plane flying to Canada crashes on the Border of Canada and America, which side do you bury the survivors?

yunt2ride

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 30, 2008, 12:12:00 AM
  Just like if a Plane flying to Canada crashes on the Border of Canada and America, which side do you bury the survivors?


I know, I know
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com