Great Day At Corbett

Started by Rare Earth Rider, March 23, 2008, 02:47:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rare Earth Rider

Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch

Da_Mtg_Man

great pics. I love that stuff.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

SWAMP_DONKEY

  One day I will get the Jeep out there. Nice Pics!!!

MedicMudder

That looks like a blast!!!!! did any of the utvs suffer any damage? Where is this place at??
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

bbf

nice pic looks to be a lot of water out there

TRX450R_Racer

Nice pics. I wish you could go out there with ATVs. I can hit it with a rock from my house.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

kawGIRL

#6
Great pics, we'll have to meet up out there sometime. The new RC track @ Moroso looks awesome. I see your from whitecity, did you ever race at the old whitecity track with Landry,Fulp and the others?

Jeff
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Mudneck

We were going to go this morning & its been raining out in loxahatchee sine 7am.

Cool pics tater,we will all have to get out there together soon.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

FORDFANZ

Quote from: MedicMudder on March 23, 2008, 04:57:13 AM
That looks like a blast!!!!! did any of the utvs suffer any damage? Where is this place at??
Corbett  is  on  Highway  710  west  of  indiantown  rd   on the  left  its in  PALM BEACH  COUNTY   but  Atvs  arnt  allowed  only  2  seaters  that  meet  the  wheelbase  requirements 
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rare Earth Rider

Thanks, for the come back we all got to set a date to get a gang load of side x sides to go down there I got at least 6 to go I am ready. Jeff yes I raced at white city know Jerry well and Flup is my best friend for 35 years. Medic the two buds with me sucked water two times but we pulled the plug and blowed out the water and we was at it again. Went in there at 10:00 26 miles later and got out at 5:30 really a lot of water and fun. we were all wet but it was good wet later.
Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch

shortcut

Quote from: Rare Earth Rider on March 24, 2008, 02:38:40 AM
Thanks, for the come back we all got to set a date to get a gang load of side x sides to go down there I got at least 6 to go I am ready. Jeff yes I raced at white city know Jerry well and Flup is my best friend for 35 years. Medic the two buds with me sucked water two times but we pulled the plug and blowed out the water and we was at it again. Went in there at 10:00 26 miles later and got out at 5:30 really a lot of water and fun. we were all wet but it was good wet later.

Wow, thats too cool ! we must get together.

Jeff
Is this all there is ?

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

indianjoe


big-daddy

Looks like fun.......... Lets plan a trip out there.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

renmus

Tater, you are a hoot!  See ya sooner or later.

Rare Earth Rider

Lets get a count who wants to go and when??????????
Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch

SWAMP_DONKEY


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com