You're Lucky

Started by big-daddy, March 25, 2008, 06:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

You're lucky I,m not a Moderator on this site...... For one I have to stop stirring crap, but second I would delete all the B/S drama threads on open forum. Next will be the people with more than one screen name.  And next will be all the people that come over on this site just to start drama and when I,m done with that I will have a nice friendly family group ride.

Stapler gave me an easy button, but if I had a delete button!  hehehehehe  OUT OF HERE YOU FOOL! press No more drama


I like hear it now....... Oh Mr Bones...... Big Daddy delete my account  :'(
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com