Need help @ Croom week of April 7-11

Started by TRX450R_Racer, March 25, 2008, 07:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX450R_Racer

We want to go to Croom on Friday morning April 11th coming from West Palm Beach. I don't want to drive 210 miles to have to trailer in and out of Croom for 3 days. Since it is Spring break it will be hard to get a spot. I would like someone who either lives near by or is going early in that week to get me a spot. I will either PayPal you the money or give it to you in person. PM me or email me @ hondatrx450racer@aol.com or call me 561-248-8174 so we can work out the details if you are interested in helping out. Thanks Frank.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

quadracer1992

Bump! come on people help out you know hed do the same.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

sbripple


pineiroj

#5
I am trying go to croom the week of the 7th. You can PM and I will exchange contact info and I will see if can help. ;)

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: pineiroj on April 03, 2008, 02:39:20 PM
I am trying go to croom the week of the 7th. You can PM and I will exchange contact info and I will see if can help. ;)

Thanks to pineroj I will have a spot tomorrow. SWEET!!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.