Croom ??

Started by Raptor0731, March 24, 2008, 02:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raptor0731

If I were to go out to Croom during the week say Wednesday or Thursday would there be people out there riding? Or would it be mostly deserted?
07 Yamaha Raptor 700R GYTR

yfz122

I went two weeks ago on a wednesday and there was hardly any riders.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

shogun323

Weekdays are the best. Occasionally I will take a half day from work and head up around noon and love it. There are usually very few people there.

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Raptor0731

I was just curious because I have never been. And my uncle wants to go this weekend so I thought I might go one day this week to kind of get the feel of the place. Thanks for the replies.
07 Yamaha Raptor 700R GYTR

shogun323

That's a great idea. Be sure to check out the google earth file.

http://www.atvflorida.com/ridereview-croom.php
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

predatorracer8

weekdays are mainly very empty, the weekdays ive been there i didnt see many people out there. but this is spring break time so the weekdays will be more busy than normal i will be there tomorrow

jake

mrbones

Like everyone said. Its pretty deserted during the week. It's nice. See the pic on this page:

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,6118.75.html

This was taken at 2:00pm on a Monday. Only a few riders there.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com