Help!  Bent Frame need to fix

Started by Chris505, February 08, 2005, 02:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris505

Ok my cousin has a raptor, and last weekend rolled it.. Come to find out the steering stem is bent,the radiator bent, along with the piece of frame that holds the steering stem up top..
Anyone know of someone that can straigten it or fix it???

Here is a couple shots
The first one is the frame where it is bent (red arrow showing which way it is bent towards),
not much but it is tweaked and i think needs to be fixed..



Second one is the steering stem.. Must have came down right on the handle bars and left front quarter of the bike
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

miamiblaster

Yea buddy I think your best bet would be get another frame. I think no matter how are you try that frame will never be perfectly straight again.
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

Chuck_Norris

come along , a good length off chain and a couple near buy trees.. Its not bad it is only a challenge.  getcha a cutting torch, welder and grinder and a few old pots and pans we'll have you a Honda in No time. Seriously though. you got some lemons dude. make lemonade  Get R Dun

Chris505

Thanks for the input.. but isnt there a shop that does work like this???
It has to be cheaper than $500 for a new frame...

I think a porta power would do the job.. we tryed a small floor jack today and got it pretty close. but the small floor jack didnt have enough push,,,

05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes