Meth lab bust underway at Underhill Farms

Started by X-DreamChick, March 21, 2008, 10:11:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

X-DreamChick


By JILL TAYLOR

Palm Beach Post Staff Writer

Friday, March 21, 2008

Martin County and federal drug agents are dismantling a methamphetamine lab at Underhill Farms on State Road 714 near the Okeechobee line.

Four people, including Aaron Underhill, have been arrested in the combined operation by Martin sheriff's narcotics investigators and the federal Drug Enforcement Administration.

More Treasure Coast news
Latest breaking news, photos and more of today's Post stories.


The lab was reportedly found in a small mobile home on the property, which has been controversial in recent years because of mud bogging events county officials have said violate the allowed uses for the land.

A search warrant was served shortly after midnight.

Martin County Fire Rescue is also on the scene as the lab is taken apart. Hazardous chemicals are used in meth labs and officials take extreme caution to avoid injury and spread of chemical contamination.

Quod me non interficit me confirmat

BCConviber

2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

greenmachine

Ok where are all the Underhill defenders  :R :R :R :R :R :K

They will blame it on the sport quad riders :D

maybe the water is not only contaminated with cow poo, but also the toxic byproducts of meth. These guys are a classy bunch ::)

TRX450R_Racer

Now that's funny right there................I don't care who you are.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Peeper


Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Kaw3604x4 Princess

Great, more ammunition for anti-atv people.
Live your life in such a way that when your feet
hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders &
says...

`Oh sh*t....she's awake!!`

greenmachine

Quote from: Kaw3604x4 Princess on March 21, 2008, 10:41:23 AM
Great, more ammunition for anti-atv people.
What are you talking about? This shows the owners are scum. What if the owner of a mall was a coke dealer, does that make mall shoppers look bad. ???
This shows the lack of class & the deviant behavior of some lowlifes who happened to own a bunch of land. I guess they had to make money to pay their fines somehow.

We all know the sport quad riders caused this though, I mean c'mon we do go fast all the time...right. ;)

Kaw3604x4 Princess

What I mean, is that no matter what happens, if an atv is involved they spin it towards atv people.  The county I live in takes any atv news, blows it up, and make it look like all atv owners are that way.  I have been fighting that image for quite sometime.  I am not implying anything to people who used the property, I am just worried about how the news media could spin it if they wanted to.  I don't care uf you ride a sport bike or a ute, we all want places to ride.
Live your life in such a way that when your feet
hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders &
says...

`Oh sh*t....she's awake!!`

mrbones

The man himself.



Plantbamboo.com. Read through that site and I hear banjos and squealing pigs. Scary backwoods deliverance kind of stuff. He is innocent until proven guilty, but I can't say I'm surprised.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Turboderf


budman

Quote from: greenmachine on March 21, 2008, 11:11:42 AM
Quote from: Kaw3604x4 Princess on March 21, 2008, 10:41:23 AM
Great, more ammunition for anti-atv people.
What are you talking about? This shows the owners are scum. What if the owner of a mall was a coke dealer, does that make mall shoppers look bad. ???
This shows the lack of class & the deviant behavior of some lowlifes who happened to own a bunch of land. I guess they had to make money to pay their fines somehow.

We all know the sport quad riders caused this though, I mean c'mon we do go fast all the time...right. ;)

Boy you sport riders are a sensitive bunch..   :D  see why we strap coolers on the front rack?     8)
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

mrbones

Definitions and classifications. Are you a sport rider if you have front and rear racks with coolers (with cold Bud ofcourse) on a 400ex?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

budman

Quote from: mrbones on March 21, 2008, 12:27:22 PM
Definitions and classifications. Are you a sport rider if you have front and rear racks with coolers (with cold Bud ofcourse) on a 400ex?

Funny...I never pictured you as a rider... I thought you lived like a hermit in some dark, dank basement   :P
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

FORD4X4GIRL

#14
Quote from: Kaw3604x4 Princess on March 21, 2008, 10:41:23 AM
Great, more ammunition for anti-atv people.


exactly ! ! !

I NEVER NEVER NEVER would have expected this !

But then again in todays day & age you can never know what to truly expect ....
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

shogun323

Man this really sucks.... I mean Ed was one of my main suppliers. Whats a dealer to do?
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: shogun323 on March 21, 2008, 12:56:03 PM
Man this really sucks.... I mean Ed was one of my main suppliers. Whats a dealer to do?

LOL!!!!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

MudMan

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

1FasterBlaster

 Really...I could've been out there riding and getting supplies?Joke

shogun323

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 21, 2008, 01:21:37 PM
Really...I could've been out there riding and getting supplies?Joke

I hear ya!!! That Red Phophorus is hard to come by!!!  LOL!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

greenmachine

Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on March 21, 2008, 12:48:52 PM
Quote from: Kaw3604x4 Princess on March 21, 2008, 10:41:23 AM
Great, more ammunition for anti-atv people.


exactly ! ! !

I NEVER NEVER NEVER would have expected this !

But then again in todays day & age you can never know what to truly expect ....
and to think back how you so aggressively defended these people. Just feels like a kick in the gut, huh

quadracer1992

Both times ive been there, he was wearing the same shirt.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

~Demon_Boy250X~

#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

FoxHondaRider

man if that blew up that would be quite the fireworks.  Meth labs... how come nobody noticed the smell or gas fumes you can see come out of it?  Or was the mobile home tucked away in wooded area?  
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

AintSkeered

I've never been to Underhill's and could give a rat's arse about the place. But, you outhouse lawyers have no idea EXACTLY why this landowner was arrested in that bust. And, spare me the drama of your, "oh come ons", please. The law makes arrests based only upon "reasonable" evidence. Only after arrest, does the law have to prove their suspicions. It won't be easy for them to do unless they can convince a jury of his peers(that he was aware of any illegal activities). Was he renting the land and/or trailer to people he didn't know were drug dealers? Arrest him now and sort it out later. Were those individuals trusted employees of Mr. Underhill? Arrest him now and sort it out later. Should he reasonably have known those guys had equipment in their trailer to make illegal drugs? Arrest him now and sort it out later. Did he(you) know what equipment is used exclusively for making those illegal drugs? Arrest him now and sort it out later. And, on and on. I sure hope the guy's innocent for his sake and society's. If he isn't, he deserves the consequences of whatever he pleads to or is found guilty of.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com