Update on Jennifer Chapman

Started by TRX450R_Racer, March 21, 2008, 02:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX450R_Racer

Jennifer just recently completed the course to learn how to drive with hand controls. Her car is in the shop getting converted so she can drive again. She will have her independence back, thanks to the kind people who help her out in December. She was supposed to already be out of her house but thanks to anoriginal she is still in her home for the time being. She thanks me a million times everytime I talk to her. She also says that everyone made her life take a turn for the better and her children still talk about all the nice people that brought them Christmas last year. GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

SlowJoeRacing

~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

Turboderf

Thats great news it was a good feeling to be able to help out great job frank  Anoriginal and everyone that helped out.... good thing happen to good people

Kaw3604x4 Princess

Thank you for the update, that is wonderful.  I continue to pray for her and her family.
Live your life in such a way that when your feet
hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders &
says...

`Oh sh*t....she's awake!!`

KAW3604x4

That's awesome, Frank. Thanks for the update!!
2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Anoriginal

I've been busting my azz fighting to save her home. I am confident that I can make it happen. Almost there with it.  :ThumbsUp.gif

kawGIRL

Great news ! So glad things are looking up. Please keep us posted.

Anoriginal, you are special.

Feel the love  :)
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

budman

Awesome, anoriginal. That would be the greatest!! I felt really great that so many here were able to make her and the kids have a Happy Holiday, but with the help that you have given her, all else pales in comparison! Thanks for your efforts!!
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Turboderf

Quote from: Anoriginal on March 22, 2008, 06:30:39 PM
I've been busting my azz fighting to save her home. I am confident that I can make it happen. Almost there with it.  :ThumbsUp.gif
you are the man thanks  :-*

Shawn

Its nice to hear updates. Good luck saving the house.
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

TRX450R_Racer

I received this email from her today.

Hey Frank,

I wanted to tell you how greatful I am too you for helping with the expenses of getting my car converted. It is so nice to be driving again. I just wanted to touch base with you and let you know my diagnosis came back as Lou Gehrigs disease. Which, there is no cure for. I am progressively getting weaker and my children are having a very difficult time seeing mommy like this. Thank you so much for all that you did for the holidays, my kids are still talking about how nice Frank and Fred were for doing that for them. Things are getting harder for me everyday. I am trying to fight with all that I have, but am very discouraged with how weak I am getting. I am unable to move anything from the waste dwn and now it is going into my left arm. I can't tell you how devastating this is for such an active individual. Please keep me in your prayers and pray for something good to happen that will keep me going on. I hate to think I am leaving this world and leaving my chidren to suffer with the pain of loosing their mom. Please let everyone know how  greatful I am for all that you have done. Please stay n touch. Jennifer
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Kaw3604x4 Princess

Unfortunatly my family and I are all too familiar with this disease.  I pray that the good Lord gives her as much quality of time with those precious children as possible.  :'(  They remain in my prayers.
Live your life in such a way that when your feet
hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders &
says...

`Oh sh*t....she's awake!!`

FastestCub305

Is their any way to help her out send me a PM.This just made the "Big Bad" fast banshee owner cry like a baby :'( :'(

Islandbreeze07

Get together and raise some money before it gets too bad for Jennifer and her family? Not wait til the holidays because I suspect the worst could happen AFTER....? Is there any family to help with the children? I hope so.
[url="http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber"]http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber[/url]
[url="http://iboplus.com/KGraber"]http://iboplus.com/KGraber[/url]

Life is like a farm, you gotta get up early to do the chores

TRX450R_Racer

Jennifers mother is already raising Jennifers sisters 2 teenage children. She has had the 11 or 12 years. Now she will have to start all over again with small children for the third time.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.