Anyone here work at a bank?

Started by klutchbuster400, March 18, 2008, 04:11:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

I have a project at school about opening up a business, I need to ask a banker a few questions pertaining the finaincial steps it takes to run one.
Can anyone help me out?

Peeper

I don't work at a bank, but I did open my own title company.
Wanna take a shot or is it per se Financial questions only?

NYRAPTOR

i have a ski mask you can borrow. should help you get in quick. ;)

Peeper


klutchbuster400

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on March 18, 2008, 08:42:46 PM
i have a ski mask you can borrow. should help you get in quick. ;)
LMAO thats funny man!



Peeper, I just need to know basically, what qualifies you to start your own business, what do you need to show the bank, and the process the bank puts you through while trying to open. Things like loans.

big-daddy

past bank statement (personal or business)  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

klutchbuster400

Quote from: big-daddy on March 18, 2008, 09:20:09 PM
past bank statement (personal or business)  ;)
Run that by me again? lol

qt314nfla

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 18, 2008, 09:14:17 PM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on March 18, 2008, 08:42:46 PM
i have a ski mask you can borrow. should help you get in quick. ;)
LMAO thats funny man!



Peeper, I just need to know basically, what qualifies you to start your own business, what do you need to show the bank, and the process the bank puts you through while trying to open. Things like loans.

proper sentence structure in your business proposal is a start.  another thing is to have collateral that they can collect to re-coup their loss should your business fail before it's paid off.

qt314nfla

why not just call a few banks tomorrow?  or set up an interview w/ the bank manager.  they can give you all the answers you want.

Peeper

klutchbuster  Check your e-mail

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com