I need used front tires for my Sisters YFZ450?

Started by 2 wheeled flat tracker, March 18, 2008, 10:02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 wheeled flat tracker

My Sister has purchased a 05 YFZ450 and she wants to try Flat Track racing, we already bought and installed the lowering kit and I intend to buy some Duro's that will fit her stk rear wheels. I would like to buy some used or new if the price is right very soft fronts that will fit her stk wheels 7 x 10.

Anybody have any for sale?

Thanks in advance
Shawn McNary
Motorcyle #72

Hoosier Daddy

IMO Duros are a waste of money... Ive seen several guys run them and havent seen one that stayed with them..
I think I have a set of fronts... ill have to look when I get home.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com