What was launched last night

Started by Mudneck, March 15, 2008, 08:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudneck

About 2 :15 the dogs barking woke me up.I look up to where Ive seen the shuttle gone off before & there was a fireball racing across the sky,what did I miss? I searched the net & couldnt find anything.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

Were you looking to the Northwest?
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Mudneck

It was North a bit northwest moving east. I woke up my wife & the large cone separated,than we watched a small red object dissapear over the house. Same trajectory that I have watched shuttles in the past from out here in LOX.Still cant find anything on net...Weird!
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Chuck_Norris

GPS satelite was launched last night

Mudneck

THanks thought I was getting a visit fro the x files......LOL It looked like it came from Canavaral?
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Joedirt

I launched quite a sea pickle the other night? :o
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Bo322


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com