Help With Ticket

Started by Miami450R, March 12, 2008, 11:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AintSkeered

#25
The mere fact that you're still discussing this and listening to us outhouse lawyers will be the wrong decision. Call a local ticket clinic attorney, now!
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

JackL

Quote from: AintSkeered on March 16, 2008, 07:37:31 AM
The mere fact that you're still discussing this and listening us outhouse lawyers will be the wrong decision. Call a local ticket clinic attorney, now!



LMAO, outhouse lawyers.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Islandbreeze07

Hey, thanks! Now I know better.  ;)
[url="http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber"]http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber[/url]
[url="http://iboplus.com/KGraber"]http://iboplus.com/KGraber[/url]

Life is like a farm, you gotta get up early to do the chores

JackL

 I hit a guy in the back end on I-95 and got the ticket, I even blewoff the court date and one of those slick ticket lawyers (for $139) got the case dismissed weeks later somehow! Innocent and it is totally gone from your record.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

AintSkeered

My son did exactly the same last year on 595. It works.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

logandzwon

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 16, 2008, 06:32:53 AM
   No, your insurance can only go up if you access points. That's why they allow you traffic school only 5 times in your life, but you can only do it one year apart. After that, your considered a habitual offender.
   Trust me I know...I was a streetracer. I've done traffic school 3 times already!!

Actually, you can take it over and over again, as long as it is court ordered (rather then elected by you.)  I mean that if you request a court date, and then on your first appearance where you are supposed to say guilty/not-guilty/no contest and plead no contest the court can tell you to go again.  I used to work with a guy that really should not be on the road.  He had taken the 4 hour 7 times as of the last time I talked to him about it.  And that was about 4 years ago.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com