I am a Father

Started by Anoriginal, March 14, 2008, 09:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sleazy_Rider78

Congratulations.  Glad to hear the baby and mom are healthy.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

shogun323

Ahh. I can see him a few years from now ownin everyone in the playground with his inherited debate skills.
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Anoriginal

Thank you all for your comments and encouragement. Ive been reading them to my wife and she appreciates it as much as I do.
i am posting from my phone or I'd thank each of you individually. Just know that I appreciate each comment very much.
67 hours now with 4 hours sleep total. Wooo!

Islandbreeze07

 ;)Heyyyyy Anorginal!

Congratulations on becoming a Daddy!!! You may be up for 41 hours, Good Daddy! But, Try to get as much sleep as you can when it's your sleep time. You will need it to stay the course as a good parent.  8)

All the Catholic stuff aside, children are definitely blessings/gifts from God, and may you treasure your precious child for a lifetime to come!

I have two little girls, 3 1/4 and 18 months old. They are totally my life! I don't always do everything that I wanna do these days BUT they are the BEST. I didn't even wait for my oldest one to get big enough to ride when I nailed a terrific 70. So we ride now and then when I am not forgetting to take a whirl!

Just tonight, I have some vomit on me, but my 18 month old is sleeping again.

Anything, just ask us!
[url="http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber"]http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber[/url]
[url="http://iboplus.com/KGraber"]http://iboplus.com/KGraber[/url]

Life is like a farm, you gotta get up early to do the chores

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Anoriginal on March 14, 2008, 09:49:16 PM
Today at 1:25 pm March 14th, 2008, my wife gave birth to our 9lbs 5oz, 21.5 inches long, big thick healthy baby boy. Everyone is doing fine. I have been awake now for 41 hours straight and feel that I am beyond blessed. Nothing else matters.


CONGRATS MATT & MOMMA :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif 

logandzwon


backinsaddle

Congrats Matt...your life is about to change 100% for the better.  I don't know why i waited until my 30's, wish I would have had kids sooner, i didn't know what i was missing.

as for the 40 hours without sleep...ha...it will never change now...my parents told me i'd be forever tired once i had kids, and they were right...but it's all worth it

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

ananomaly

 :Clap.gif Great to hear Matt... ;D congrats.
05 eiger 4x4 manual
04 bruin
05 f150 crew 4x4
Gotta work but wanna ride.
Life should be a journy to the grave, body thoroughly used up,
totally worn out and screaming " Woo-Hoo...What a ride."

Islandbreeze07

Quote from: backinsaddle on March 17, 2008, 10:24:49 AM
Congrats Matt...your life is about to change 100% for the better.  I don't know why i waited until my 30's, wish I would have had kids sooner, i didn't know what i was missing.
as for the 40 hours without sleep...ha...it will never change now...my parents told me i'd be forever tired once i had kids, and they were right...but it's all worth it

I feel the same way! However, If I did that, things would have been different! Our actions at any given time changes the whole timeline. If there was someone else, totally different place, different kids. Who knows! BUT---what I have have, I've been given this and cherish this.
[url="http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber"]http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber[/url]
[url="http://iboplus.com/KGraber"]http://iboplus.com/KGraber[/url]

Life is like a farm, you gotta get up early to do the chores

550superquad

congrats brother  8) ;D it only gets from here  :Y
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

smokin_zilla

Congrats Matt and Sherry glad all went well.It is truly the best feeling a couple can ever experience.Cant wait to meet him. :)
lt500&z400&yfz450

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com