Good ole boy.

Started by gator, March 08, 2008, 12:57:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gator

A pompous minister was seated next to a hillbilly on a flight across the country.

After the plane was airborne, drink orders were taken.

The hillbilly asked for a whiskey and soda ...  which was brought and placed before him.

The flight attendant then asked the minister if he would like a drink... he replied in disgust,

"I'd rather be savagely raped by brazen whores than let liquor touch these lips."

The hillbilly then handed his drink back to the flight attendant saying...

     "S$$t, me too...  I didn't know we had a choice."



~Demon_Boy250X~

#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want