ALL FLATTRACKERS... JASPER 3/29... whos going? Were having withdrawals!

Started by cj, March 16, 2008, 10:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cj

I was just curious as to who is coming to the race.
Would be nice to see ALL the flattrackers from  the old thunderbowl-SFTL attend this race!
It would be a shame to let our large group of racers slowly drift away from our sport because we sat idly for too long!!
I have seen other posts about scheduling future races on the SFTL posts, And  Brady is hard at work on a few new things ,I just hope we can keep our group from dissipating in the mean time!
My group is going insane waiting to race!
We cant wait to get together with everyone we met over the last two or so years when the racing picks back up.
Hope to see everyone in  Jasper  !!!

Lisa, Jon, Alicia , Chris

Backwoods Racin

You know we'll be there, were looking forward to seeing y'all and everyone else.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              The Edwards family.
Backwoods Racin!
'05 YFZ 450
Travis #6
2007 Thunderbowl Intermediate Champion
2007 SFTL Intermediate Champion
Meghan #6
'04 YFZ 450
www.outlawracin.com
Sponsored by:
Ray's Septic Naples,FL


Hoosier Daddy

DIRECTIONS TO TRACK:
EXIT 460 OFF I 75 GO WEST ON STATE RD 6 FOR 4 1/2 MILES.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

Quote from: cj on March 16, 2008, 10:42:38 PM
I was just curious as to who is coming to the race.
Would be nice to see ALL the flattrackers from  the old thunderbowl-SFTL attend this race!
It would be a shame to let our large group of racers slowly drift away from our sport because we sat idly for too long!!
I have seen other posts about scheduling future races on the SFTL posts, And  Brady is hard at work on a few new things ,I just hope we can keep our group from dissipating in the mean time!
My group is going insane waiting to race!
We cant wait to get together with everyone we met over the last two or so years when the racing picks back up.
Hope to see everyone in  Jasper  !!!

Lisa, Jon, Alicia , Chris

    Hey Guys,
I promise I am working this thing daily. Don't worry about it dissipating, several people sent pm's last week about coming Auburndale so I knew then everything would be ok. It's been a slow start for 2008 but we have the Jasper race coming up and then Auburndale.  Hang in there.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here


yfz122

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

BlasterBoy#92


Backwoods Racin

Backwoods Racin!
'05 YFZ 450
Travis #6
2007 Thunderbowl Intermediate Champion
2007 SFTL Intermediate Champion
Meghan #6
'04 YFZ 450
www.outlawracin.com
Sponsored by:
Ray's Septic Naples,FL

BlasterBoy#92

Ya, you guys arn't to bad.  But beggers cant be choosers. Just messin with ya. Ya im glad you guys are coming but i was just hoping that more people would be there.   :(

HondaATC

I'll be there either way, but I'm hoping to have the beastly ATC500R where its crankable without a bunch of BS where I can actually ride it.
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

HillKiller

 There may be some new meat for you fast guys. A quad guy called me from Bronson Fl saying he would be at Jasper. I think he said he rides a Banshee. Ought to be interesting.

If anyone needs directions you can reach me at 813-625-6932. There is a chance I may not be at this event.  If that is the case I have asked Brady to work with Jasper to coordinate the quad and trike classes and Shawn to coordinate the motorcycle classes. There is some new news about a partnership that will be announced at the Jasper driver's meeting. Everyone has a safe trip and a safe race.

          Dave
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com