UTV(RZR) registration in Florida

Started by ljpviper, March 07, 2008, 05:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ljpviper

Do you have to register them. The dealer is saying no as they are over 900lbs. I got a ticket
from FWC last week for not having a green sticker.

Anyone know.


lswjth2

I registered my Rhino, however i was told by the rangers at Big cypress that i did not have to do this?? I'm also confused though and went ahead and registered and got the green sticker.

jayman

I too just bought a RZR and the dealer told me that I would NOT be getting the sticker.  I have two other friends with RZRs and neither of them have had any problems in Big Scrub.  I will be taking mine to Big Scrub next weekend so I will let you know if I have any problems.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

AintSkeered

Why wouldn't you title it and get the sticker?
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

jayman

They do not offer the sticker for it.  I went to the tag bureau the other day and they said that it does not qualify for the sticker.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

rzrrob

I just got mine in the mail,,,,,,  anyway we all need to get a ride put together then we can rzr some hell !!!!!

m0n0x1d3

My RZR ships out on the 9th of may WOOT!!!!!

ProEMTPFF

Quote from: AintSkeered on March 11, 2008, 12:36:36 AM
Why wouldn't you title it and get the sticker?

Maybe bought it out of state and didn't pay TAX?  LOL
2007 Yamaha Rhino   27" Maxxis Mudzillas on STI Black Wheels


[url="http://www.4x4country.net"]http://www.4x4country.net[/url]

m0n0x1d3

My dealer also told me that there is no sticker for these models.
How did you register it and how much did it cost?