Fixing to do a night ride.

Started by JackL, March 07, 2008, 07:58:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

Head on out to the boat ramp around 10 or 11pm tonight if you feel like going deep. Sure rained hard yesterday.  ;)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

rdm225

With all that rain its gotta be underwater by now

AintSkeered

Flooded. Only made it about halfway to camps, today. It'll take 2 weeks of no rain to be rideable, again.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

JackL

Macks was just right last night. My poor old Canon A-80 camera finally met it maker, hopefully the video was still running for it's last few moments on this world....

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

Last night at Macks late in the freezing cold! Dang, it was 45 out there! I need new gloves.
I hit an obscured stump, flipped the bike on the side while filming a video and my poor old Canon 80 seemed to be DOA from the impact to the mud ground(as well as my headlight bezel on a tree) and that video clip was lost. Miraculously after it dried this morning it works again. I love those Canon cameras, indestructible!


Here is one of the easier extractions I put my new front end through.  :laughing7:



I remember it was cleaner when I got home last night...Always carry electrical tape. haha

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

predatorracer8

sweet looks like you had fun.

jake

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com