Miami people, 'Deco Drive' CH7 WSVN viewers

Started by JackL, February 29, 2008, 04:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL



So I had to go to the TV station CH7 Miami to fix a dish while I was waiting for the engineer these girls were in the lobby. Very sweet things I must say, they sing pop opera and some other stuff. I shot these while these were doing their interview and I was paying the bills. They should be on tonight or next week I guess.







The girl in the green is AWESOME in person.



Little dish I fixed.





Shot they use all the time on the newscast.



Some live trucks.



Two homies I saw blocks from there.



A place you don't want to shop, LMAO



This is a 18 story old hotel conversion covered in a Budweiser AD!! Only $650 a month to live on 79th and I-95!





Thank goodness, see ya


The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com