Two questions...

Started by MotoMike, March 10, 2005, 10:38:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoMike

I've got a 2003 Suzuki Z400 with less than 40 hrs on it and 1 yr warranty left on the bike.

Two questions, what is the maint on this bike (like how often do I get what done, including oiling chain)? Second, how do I find out about the warranty. When the guy I traded left the other day I forgot to ask him.

Mike

Chuck_Norris

The best thing for you to di is to stop by and pick up a service manual from the dealer.

MotoMike

Good idea!  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

Mike

stump66

I called Skypower in Lakeland and he said the fact warranty is usually 90 days to 6 months unless its a race quad then there is no warranty. He said there is a grey area of what is and isn't considered race. He also said you can buy an extended warrany if your still under the fact warranty.
Just tryin to help.
 ;)
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

MotoMike

Thanx for the info.  I know it has a warranty, because I have seen other 03's on here for sale with a warranty.  I have sent a PM to the guy who sold it to me.  Hopefully he will respond, now that he doesn't have a quad, I wonder if he will visit.

Mike

MotoMike

Mods...thanx for moving this...sorry I put it in the wrong area.

Mike