cutting plastics

Started by L.E._YFZ_2005, March 09, 2005, 01:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L.E._YFZ_2005

im thinking im gonna take the knife too my 400ex plastics today  any trickso n how to do it?
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

LE450-RACER#77

DON'T USE A KNIFE USE A JIG SAW FOR STARTERS.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

DS650

and a torch..once your finished
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2004 Grizzly 660-Stock
2001 Banshee-Mods  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1slowfox

Tape and patience(sp)


whats I did was did small cuts at a ime till i got it where I liked it ..

Ed
I <3 Fiberglass !

Flea_Jumper

Lots of patience.  It took me about 45 minutes to finish the cuts.  I used a sharpie marker and drew out my lines and made sure thats what I wanted.  Then I used a utility knife and went over the lines a few times and then started to cut very slowly.

Came out great.  Good luck.

VelociRaptor350

A dremel with the cutoff wheels works very good, thats how i did mine. I used a utility knife on my friends banshee and that worked, just took alot of time.
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com