SWAMP CABBAGE FEST at C N R 2/22 through 2/24

Started by bluestroker, February 22, 2008, 12:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluestroker

SWAMP CABBAGE FEST at C N R 2/22 through 2/24

anyone going?
02 - Grizzly 660
ITP Rims
Winch
1 1/2 in spacers (Front and Back)

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

bluestroker

at CnR Motorsports Park in Palmdale, FL

is just south of Lake Placid on Hwy 27

www.crmotorsportspark.com
02 - Grizzly 660
ITP Rims
Winch
1 1/2 in spacers (Front and Back)

bluestroker

who ever did not go missed a good time there was alot of ppl and some good mud ! ! !
02 - Grizzly 660
ITP Rims
Winch
1 1/2 in spacers (Front and Back)

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: bluestroker on February 24, 2008, 10:11:26 PM
who ever did not go missed a good time there was alot of ppl and some good mud ! ! !

   You didnt put Blue in that stuff did ya?

bluestroker

oh heck no thats what I have a four wheeler for but I will say that a certain someone with a orange harley F250 that is lifted (Gabe) was out there playing in the mud and from what I heard broke his front end lol
02 - Grizzly 660
ITP Rims
Winch
1 1/2 in spacers (Front and Back)

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: bluestroker on February 24, 2008, 10:42:06 PM
oh heck no thats what I have a four wheeler for but I will say that a certain someone with a orange harley F250 that is lifted (Gabe) was out there playing in the mud and from what I heard broke his front end lol

  MORE $$$ than cents....lol

bluestroker

the worst thing is there were trucks that made his look like a cheap truck lol I will try to post some pics when I get them developed
02 - Grizzly 660
ITP Rims
Winch
1 1/2 in spacers (Front and Back)

yfz122

Quote from: bluestroker on February 24, 2008, 10:42:06 PM
oh heck no thats what I have a four wheeler for but I will say that a certain someone with a orange harley F250 that is lifted (Gabe) was out there playing in the mud and from what I heard broke his front end lol
I didn't see you anywhere. I seen the orange truck break. I seen this pretty hot blonde girl though. She was dancing on a big buggy and she started pulling her pants down. I got closer(about five feet away)and was thinking this is going to be nice. Well it was nice until I seen a big white string hanging out when she bent over. I had an awesome time out there.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

Anoriginal

Quote from: yfz122 on February 25, 2008, 10:29:27 AM
Quote from: bluestroker on February 24, 2008, 10:42:06 PM
oh heck no thats what I have a four wheeler for but I will say that a certain someone with a orange harley F250 that is lifted (Gabe) was out there playing in the mud and from what I heard broke his front end lol
I didn't see you anywhere. I seen the orange truck break. I seen this pretty hot blonde girl though. She was dancing on a big buggy and she started pulling her pants down. I got closer(about five feet away)and was thinking this is going to be nice. Well it was nice until I seen a big white string hanging out when she bent over. I had an awesome time out there.

Maybe it was a rip cord or one of those strings you pull to inflate something? Or...maybe it was one of the guidance ropes people use when spelunking/cave diving???

bluestroker

I heard about that I didn't see you anywhere either I saw carl and jim lil 2 times but never saw you it was a good time
02 - Grizzly 660
ITP Rims
Winch
1 1/2 in spacers (Front and Back)

yfz122

jim took pictures of it and carl gave me bad directions to your camp
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

bluestroker

I saw the video that Jim had if you were at the mud dragstrip if were to have drove toward hwy 27 you could not have missed my blue truck and a red powerstroke that said lil red on it also
02 - Grizzly 660
ITP Rims
Winch
1 1/2 in spacers (Front and Back)

yfz122

he told me you were near monte around the food area
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

bluestroker

I don't know where monte camped but I was no where near the food except what was in my cooler he told me he saw my truck where it was parked maybe he told you where he saw me b/c I think that was kind of near where I saw him one of the times
02 - Grizzly 660
ITP Rims
Winch
1 1/2 in spacers (Front and Back)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com