Quad calendars

Started by Bamaquad, February 21, 2008, 09:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bamaquad

I been debating on doing this far a while now but I'll tell you what I'm thinking about. I was going to make a quad calendar for 08 using 6 different aspects of quad riding. I'm going to have all the national events listed on their specific dates and if anyone that wishes to purchase a calendar or not & has any other events they want listed I will get them listed as well.

How's this sound?

January & February - Sand dragging
March & April - Ice racing
May & June - Moto cross
July & August - Shorttrack or TT Racing
September & October - Mudding 4x4's or GNCC
November & December - Hunting shots, Nov. with a turkey and quad in the pic and Dec. with a deer in the pic.

What I'm looking for is for everyone to send in pics of these topics with the quad & the location if possible and if I use your pic you will get a free calendar. The calendars would be about $18.00 a piece and I would need a list of atleast 25 people before I order them. I'll pay for all 25 first and let everyone know when I get them in and then send them out as people pay for them. If I get more than 25 interested the price will keep going down. Go down a goodbit if I get to 50.

Email the pics or pm me. bamaquad@aol.com

Anybody interested.
1. Bamaquad
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10
Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

~Demon_Boy250X~

No trail shots? Like GNCC Styled? Though i am interested it would be neat to have an ATV calendar
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Bamaquad

Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on February 21, 2008, 09:10:09 PM
No trail shots? Like GNCC Styled? Though i am interested it would be neat to have an ATV calendar

Good point, I fixed it.
Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

~Demon_Boy250X~

I will send some GNCC ones in a bit. It does not have to be of us does it? Either way i don't mind.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

predatorracer8


Bamaquad

Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on February 21, 2008, 09:49:08 PM
I will send some GNCC ones in a bit. It does not have to be of us does it? Either way i don't mind.

no, just a good pic.
Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

~Demon_Boy250X~

#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

klutchbuster400

My birthday is in June, and I have alot of motocross shots of me at Seminole mx, plenty of high flying action, or burm thrashing roosts.
EIther way I'm definetly interested, and if there's any chance of my photo being used I'd gladly submit them.

TRX450R_Racer

You can do that on Walmarts website.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Bamaquad

Well it seemed like a good idea at the time but I think that I'm going to scratch it. It seems like it has a lot of negativity to people who don't ride in these 6 settings, no piece of ass in the pics, or you can do that at Walmart.

I'll just make 1 for myself, not at wallyworld, and be done with it. Sorry to the people that were interested.
Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

predatorracer8


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com