Why did you buy your ATV

Started by Paul_S, February 18, 2008, 08:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why did you buy your atv?

Haul Logs
3 (4.7%)
Have fun
61 (95.3%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Paul_S

Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 19, 2008, 07:48:45 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on February 19, 2008, 07:47:41 PM
Quote from: MP on February 19, 2008, 07:38:42 PM
Quote from: budman on February 19, 2008, 06:22:42 PM
That's farther than I will go too......  ???





If you sit on my lap I promise to raise you 3.5 inches :-*

You gonna have a 1-1/2" foam cushion on your lap  ;)

hey, Matt aint here to defend himself,,,,,comeon now ;-)

Id@


;D ;D I changed it to protect Matt's integrity

Fox17

Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 19, 2008, 01:51:47 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on February 19, 2008, 12:43:20 PM
Quote from: FLCat on February 18, 2008, 02:40:06 PM
Quote from: gtnwood on February 18, 2008, 10:51:00 AM
For shame, I live in South Brevard and have been and goin again and again, and there are several other Brevard resident's I know that also make the trip cuz it's worth it. Git someone to come with ya that's what I do, split the gas etc... ;D

For shame.....exactly!

And Fox..it doesn't take 7 hours from Brevard.  :L  We make it there from Brevard in just under 4 hours.  That place is worth the drive.  You really should try it. 

well its a long trip is my point. its not the drive and gas as much as getting time off work to go. i would have to have 2-3 days and that doesnt happen very often at all. if it only took a hour or so then i could do a 1 day ride but 8 hours driving dont leave much riding to do in one day. were fixin to buy a RV though. when that happens ill take a vacation.

do the right thing,,,,,,,quit yer job ;-)

Id@

i would if he would pay me to sit at the motoplex and help out (well, really just ride)

Shawn

I HONESTLY DONT KNOW WHY I BOUGHT MY 1ST WHEELER ??? ??? But I know that since then I have made some great friends. Now I enjoy long walks on the beach, candle light dinne.............................oops, thats e harmoy.  I LIKE GOING FAST 8)
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Anoriginal

I bought mine to cruise around River Ranch while wearing a thong, drinking beer and shooting a pistol in the air. I fit right in.  ::)

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Anoriginal on February 21, 2008, 09:15:39 AM
I bought mine to cruise around River Ranch while wearing a thong, drinking beer and shooting a pistol in the air. I fit right in.  ::)

You forgot the bullet proof vest.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

686RAPTOR


shogun323

Quote from: Anoriginal on February 21, 2008, 09:15:39 AM
I bought mine to cruise around River Ranch while wearing a thong, drinking beer and shooting a pistol in the air. I fit right in.  ::)

Ahaaa!!!! That is you out there!!!!!

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

VForcedave

I bought both of mine (sport and utilty) to go places where it is illegal to ride, reek havoc on the environment, piss off surrounding neighborhoods, and just act like a non-conformist to the right wing tree licking, communist a holes that is stealing land from everyone on this site. I am riding illegal this weekend even though I own at R+R. 
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Anoriginal on February 21, 2008, 09:15:39 AM
I bought mine to cruise around River Ranch while wearing a thong, drinking beer and shooting a pistol in the air. I fit right in.  ::)

  Well  all but the Thong.

klutchbuster400

Mom wouldn't sign the permission slip to play football.

Ceejkay

i bought mine to do doughnuts in neighbors lawns and make their 60lb akitia go nuts.... ohh no wait thats the punk kids in my neighborhood and that my yard!!

PLEASE BULD ONE DOWN SOUTH (like dade, palm beach, homestead ect) or maybe i should just fix my truck so i more than 6mpg when towing a trailer. darn forigen jobbers. :-\

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com