I didnt always ride quads

Started by Chillinthemost, February 20, 2008, 12:45:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chillinthemost

Found these old pics and scanned them. These are about 18 years old.


YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

TRX450R_Racer

Cool!

I see you have bought some riding gear since then.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Ida_Mann

Croom in the old days?

back when the front pit actually had cliffs on the sides.

them were the days.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

gearhead400

I'm going to call hernando.

Cool pics chillin! three wheel action!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

exrider

#4
Quote from: gearhead400 on February 20, 2008, 01:03:01 AM
I'm going to call hernando.

Cool pics chillin! three wheel action!

Looks like Hernando to me to. I still have a limp from one of those hills :)
I was riding a Dirt Bike there back in the day. Those hills are so much harder on a quad.I can't even think about trying them on a ATC.
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

foreman1

I miss those days , I had a 84 atc 250 r.
Fun bike to ride.

NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

Anoriginal

Folks, you're looking at pics of the place where the term "Git it Rag!" was born. God I miss those days.

koh0001

There sure has been some good times on those hills!!! ;)
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

Da_Mtg_Man

Great pics Matt. I wanna go back there again. Let me know when you guys are heading that way and I'll try to make it.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Anoriginal

I recognize Vega's pink gloves in the second picture.

These pictures make me want to cry like a biatch.

1FasterBlaster

  I don't know why everyone complained about the three wheelers. I loved those things. I've had everyone , except that 250.
   Homestead was free riding everywhere back in the days.

klutchbuster400

Wow Matt, that's pretty crazy. Awesome shots, Are  you riding next weekend? My Z is just about put back together, and its been almost 4 months since my last ride.

ATOMCRF450

This is what I was using to climb hills with out there.

   

   

Anoriginal

Quote from: ATOMCRF450 on March 03, 2008, 03:07:29 PM
This is what I was using to climb hills with out there.

   

   


Nice stretch bike! Brings back lots of real good memories.  :Clap.gif

GENERAL-Z

2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

Anoriginal

350r? No such animal.

Those are 250r's 85 or 86 models.  ;)

ATOMCRF450

1985 HONDA ATC 250R.
23 YEARS OLD!

foreman1

Quote from: ATOMCRF450 on March 03, 2008, 03:07:29 PM
This is what I was using to climb hills with out there.

   

   


I remember back in the 80's you'd see some CR 500 Honda motors  in what appeared to an 83-84 (aircooled era) ATC 250 r frames . Insane trikes with an almost endless topend.
My 84' ATC 250'r had a 300 Mugen Kit with a 42mm Mikuni ,Basani pipe and other doodads .... miss that bike .  :'(
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

yfz450psycho

HELL THAT LONG AGO WE WAS LUCKY TO WEAR GEAR NOT ALONG A HELMET
GOOD PICS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com