sadly missed.......

Started by susieblazer, February 17, 2008, 08:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

budman

[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

big-daddy

I knew it......... and here the picture to prove it!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Anoriginal

Well, I for one am tired of all of the he said/she said BS. If you people have the pics you say you have, lets see them. Otherwise, this is all a bunch of crap.  ;)

Fox17

Quote from: Anoriginal on February 19, 2008, 04:12:49 PM
Well, I for one am tired of all of the he said/she said BS. If you people have the pics you say you have, lets see them. Otherwise, this is all a bunch of crap.  ;)

dang strait! i want to see em too.

greenmachine

Now I know why I dont miss High School... ::)

Wait, I do miss some things about high School, like no bills, young hotties, drinking without hangovers......

dj_pizzim

Quote from: greenmachine on February 19, 2008, 04:38:26 PM
Now I know why I dont miss High School... ::)

Wait, I do miss some things about high School, like no bills, young hotties, drinking without hangovers......
+1
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

backwoods boy

 :dunno.gif :H so what kinda pics are we talkin about i might need to see em granted she looks good for 45 b:r
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

Ida_Mann

Quote from: kawGIRL on February 19, 2008, 03:25:48 PM
WooHoo I'm far from sad on that one....on the other hand some of you should be ashamed to run off someone that would give you the shirt off his back  :'(


huh? I'm still here.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Quote from: big-daddy on February 19, 2008, 03:37:08 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 19, 2008, 01:53:00 PM
ya'll are showing your donkeys by ruining this nice post.

Id@

did YOU start by delete my post its morning?  Which by the way I didn't break any rules on this site.

One question Ida! would you want a drunk women carrying a 45 near your daughter?  Yes or No

IJ asked me the same thing,,,,huh? what was the post?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Quote from: greenmachine on February 19, 2008, 04:38:26 PM
Now I know why I dont miss High School... ::)

Wait, I do miss some things about high School, like no bills, young hotties, drinking without hangovers......

and for those growing up in Orlando,,,,skipping school to go to Rock Springs.....

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

gearhead400

rock springs? what the hell is over there? i work in that area quite a bit...hmm.


The mexican QT thing is hilarious.

I dont know what happened and clearly i never will, But i do know QT was always one (of many) of the nicest people on here. People F up, thats life.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

DRWalum

My back is killing me & she would be the LAST person I would ask for help!







But I miss her entertainment  ;D

Hope she is OK  :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

















DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

Ida_Mann

Quote from: gearhead400 on February 19, 2008, 06:13:56 PM
rock springs? what the hell is over there? i work in that area quite a bit...hmm.


The mexican QT thing is hilarious.

I dont know what happened and clearly i never will, But i do know QT was always one (of many) of the nicest people on here. People F up, thats life.

swimming,,,,and practically empty during the week, so you can swim the whole length and even go past where they tell ya to get out and get all the way down the river to Wekiva.

I guess it was just a thing with my crowd,,,,but it was at least once or twice a month thing.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

gearhead400

oh, good times! we use to go down the rainbow river back in my day  ::) But this is out in citrus county.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

450rcrazy

  He who has not screwed up throw the first stone! Point is we all make mistakes, we all have done things we regret and we all seek forgiveness for our mistakes. Without knowing all the details to this story it is pointless to argue who is right who is wrong and otherwise. I do feel if you are going to try and speak badly of someones character on an open forum you better be willing to show all your proof. One thing I do know is there is two sides to every story and unless you have  visable proof it is one persons word against the other and many times the ones running their mouths the most are the guiltiest party. I have met many of you in person and feel I know the rest of you pretty well just from reading posts over the years and I believe you are all good people who just cant let something that happened in the past go! Jesus wants us to have a forgiving spirit just as he has had with us. Let things go make amends and life will be better for all involved.  just MY .02

Ida_Mann

#42
Quote from: 450rcrazy on February 19, 2008, 06:41:16 PM
  He who has not screwed up throw the first stone! Point is we all make mistakes, we all have done things we regret and we all seek forgiveness for our mistakes. Without knowing all the details to this story it is pointless to argue who is right who is wrong and otherwise. I do feel if you are going to try and speak badly of someones character on an open forum you better be willing to show all your proof. One thing I do know is there is two sides to every story and unless you have  visable proof it is one persons word against the other and many times the ones running their mouths the most are the guiltiest party. I have met many of you in person and feel I know the rest of you pretty well just from reading posts over the years and I believe you are all good people who just cant let something that happened in the past go! Jesus wants us to have a forgiving spirit just as he has had with us. Let things go make amends and life will be better for all involved.  just MY .02

:bow.gif

you said it better than I.

Id@

ps: I'm adding this in after a phone call I just ended, can we all drop this now?  I agree with 90% of what 450r said above,,,he said it better than I was thinking earlier in the day,,,,,no wonder he's a moderator too.

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Justbilly

Quote from: fdatv on February 19, 2008, 03:45:04 PM
Quote from: budman on February 19, 2008, 03:41:15 PM
I was at the playpen one night carrying a drunken woman who was 45...does that count?  Oh, and I was packing ...oh never mind... 8)

That's how it all begin's!

Luckily you shot blanks!

1FasterBlaster

  Some mistakes are bigger and less forgiveable to a lot of people. Especially when it's in a small circle.
   I've always been kewl with QT. Hearing what I heard and not being there has an impact if it's true; it's hard to believe.
   If it's true, then it's one hell of a case of getting out of hand. She didn't do it to me, so it's kind of hard to pass my judgement on her. If she did do what I heard she did, I hope she apologizes. If it's being blown out of proportion, then someone needs to post the facts.
   As a forum community, I think everyone would want to know the truth and see if there is a resolve. I've made some big mistakes too and learned to get through them. From what I understand, she has no idea of why everyone is so mad at her. Maybe she was just having fun, but wasn't doing it responsibly to everyone's satisfaction.

1FasterBlaster

  Friends make mistakes, I don't think it should keep her in the dog house forever unless it's something common with her behaviour.

FishaHallic

I will stay out of this one since I know nothing but I will say that QT at always been nice to me and a good read.

budman

Quote from: Justbilly on February 19, 2008, 06:50:10 PM
Quote from: fdatv on February 19, 2008, 03:45:04 PM
Quote from: budman on February 19, 2008, 03:41:15 PM
I was at the playpen one night carrying a drunken woman who was 45...does that count?  Oh, and I was packing ...oh never mind... 8)

That's how it all begin's!

Luckily you shot blanks!


I HOPE I shoot blanks... as long as I can still shoot regularly......
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Anoriginal

#48
I think it's a bunch of crap still. Seeing is believing. I don't care who allegedly saw it happen. It's still he said/she said.

Everyone's a saint when pointing the finger. It's River Ranch for Pete's sake. We're not talking about Great Southern Outdoors or Table Mountain.

There are a TON of other things to worry about relative to River Ranch verses somebody allegedly drunk with a firearm. Like that isn't a daily occurrence at River Ranch. We all thought it was mandatory. I bet that if you polled every person carrying a gun on an average weekend at River Ranch, the vast majority would be under the influence.

Sorry guys, not trying to cast disparagement's, but IMHO this whole seems extremely hypocritical and blown out of proportion to satisfy someone's personal vendetta.

big-daddy

Matt, just so you know................. No one CARES!  get over it and move on ;)


NO ONE GIVE A SH!T
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com