FLYIN' RYAN WINS DAYTONA!! #12

Started by garym, February 18, 2008, 01:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garym


Ida_Mann

ehhhhh, I ended up being on the road for the ending.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

susieblazer

pretty good , too bad he had to be pushed to get by TONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY................  :drive.gif
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

garym

Which Tony ??? Tony Baloney or chop suey stewey?

susieblazer

 He is a MAN of many names, but he drives awesome and and doesnt stand for any shenanagans from wannabe 's  and is backed by the working mans toy store........they all have a chance at it and thats what makes it worth watching..and he isn't the only one i like which is cool.............
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Fox17

I was pullin for Tony in the Toyota. I dont mind Newman though. Glad Kurt didnt win. Hate him and his brother. Im a converted Tony fan now. He tells NASCAR how it is and dont put up with crap. Go Tony and Joe Gibbs Racing (except for Busch).

predatorracer8

Quote from: Fox17 on February 18, 2008, 03:48:00 AM
I was pullin for Tony in the Toyota. I dont mind Newman though. Glad Kurt didnt win. Hate him and his brother. Im a converted Tony fan now. He tells NASCAR how it is and dont put up with crap. Go Tony and Joe Gibbs Racing (except for Busch).
tony looks like a girl now.

susieblazer

Quote from: predatorracer8 on February 18, 2008, 04:13:34 AM
Quote from: Fox17 on February 18, 2008, 03:48:00 AM
I was pullin for Tony in the Toyota. I dont mind Newman though. Glad Kurt didnt win. Hate him and his brother. Im a converted Tony fan now. He tells NASCAR how it is and dont put up with crap. Go Tony and Joe Gibbs Racing (except for Busch).
tony looks like a girl now.

  If you listened in the very beginning , he grew his hair for the very great cause for cancer stricken children Locks of love, he is cutting it and donating it to a child, another selfless kindness that many need to bear......... :)
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Fox17

Quote from: susieblazer on February 18, 2008, 04:24:29 AM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on February 18, 2008, 04:13:34 AM
Quote from: Fox17 on February 18, 2008, 03:48:00 AM
I was pullin for Tony in the Toyota. I dont mind Newman though. Glad Kurt didnt win. Hate him and his brother. Im a converted Tony fan now. He tells NASCAR how it is and dont put up with crap. Go Tony and Joe Gibbs Racing (except for Busch).
tony looks like a girl now.

  If you listened in the very beginning , he grew his hair for the very great cause for cancer stricken children Locks of love, he is cutting it and donating it to a child, another selfless kindness that many need to bear......... :)

thats cool. i didnt know that. i thought he looked kinda stupid but that is real cool of him. he is a great guy when it comes to charity and helping people.

yfz450runner

just got in from daytona. yeah free parking in lot 10 is great, but 2.5 hours to wait for a shuttle and another 1.5 hours just to get out of parking lot 10. but the race was great!!!!! :drive.gif glad tony didnt win and very glad kurt didnt win. :drink.gif


ProEMTPFF

Pretty good race. I made it on national TV four times during the race. I was in Carl Edwards pit again or should I say as usual when they are at Daytona. I think they request me to be the Firefighter in thier pit. Anyway, I still can't believe I get paid to be in a pit and I've been doing it for 6 years now.
2007 Yamaha Rhino   27" Maxxis Mudzillas on STI Black Wheels


[url="http://www.4x4country.net"]http://www.4x4country.net[/url]

bluestroker

Quote from: ProEMTPFF on February 18, 2008, 02:28:46 PM
Pretty good race. I made it on national TV four times during the race. I was in Carl Edwards pit again or should I say as usual when they are at Daytona. I think they request me to be the Firefighter in thier pit. Anyway, I still can't believe I get paid to be in a pit and I've been doing it for 6 years now.

thats pretty cool man I went to the Bush race or what ever they call it now Nationwide race it was a good race also wish I could have made it to the Cup race
02 - Grizzly 660
ITP Rims
Winch
1 1/2 in spacers (Front and Back)

predatorracer8

Quote from: susieblazer on February 18, 2008, 04:24:29 AM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on February 18, 2008, 04:13:34 AM
Quote from: Fox17 on February 18, 2008, 03:48:00 AM
I was pullin for Tony in the Toyota. I dont mind Newman though. Glad Kurt didnt win. Hate him and his brother. Im a converted Tony fan now. He tells NASCAR how it is and dont put up with crap. Go Tony and Joe Gibbs Racing (except for Busch).
tony looks like a girl now.

  If you listened in the very beginning , he grew his hair for the very great cause for cancer stricken children Locks of love, he is cutting it and donating it to a child, another selfless kindness that many need to bear......... :)

oops didnt know that well in that case keep it growin tony.

garym

Actually my other driver is Tony...scuba dived (dove) with him once

Turboderf

Quote from: yfz450runner on February 18, 2008, 04:59:55 AM
just got in from daytona. yeah free parking in lot 10 is great, but 2.5 hours to wait for a shuttle and another 1.5 hours just to get out of parking lot 10. but the race was great!!!!! :drive.gif glad tony didnt win and very glad kurt didnt win. :drink.gif
cool you had time for a few more 24oz buds  :drink.gif i just in lot #7 and got right out they routed us north got on 95 about 2 exits north

Slick89

Well I'm glad to see Ryan win it, as long as it wasn't a Toyota.
2005 Honda Rubicon 500 4x4 with 27in Mud Bugs
Snorkeled 1987 Honda Fourtrax 250 2x4

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593[/url]