everglades nice and wet

Started by brett711, February 16, 2008, 05:38:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brett711

just came back from riding and the everglades in nice, wet and muddy..... since there are some people that like to go 50mph+ on the levee, come out and play....   :)
2007 honda rancher

jrpro130

I'll be there ;) (wink wink)

I can't wiat to speed down the levee now will all this mud!!! Haha, just so everyone knows, I can't even go 50, my bike goes 42-44 with wind to my back :) And it's a big bore 4x4 :)
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

snowmanzz13

i hope to be out there tomorrow! throw a lil mud and then drag race up and down the levee on my banshee!!
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

big-daddy

Pm me I know a good bail bonds man.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

rdm225

we were out yesterday it was perfect 6 miles in.

snowmanzz13

was that directed at me? i actually on got on it once yesterday and it was like 10 in the morning on the south levee by the pump house and only to really warm up the motor, after that i was basically a good kid lol, i just hung out with the 4x4's i was riding with, never had an issue with FWC even though they ticket everyone without a flag, and i mean everyone. They seemed to come in a pack and just started ticketing people. I know there was one guy who i think was drunk that really showed me the great people we have reping our sport. To start the FWC officer saw some people on the other side of the little fence thing behind the parking area on the north side, he went over there and put up a Do Not Enter style caution tape and waited on those peopleto come out and promptly write them their tickets. Well this guy comes out on his grizzly, (yes, a 4x4, not a sport quad) and flys by the officer, takes off through the parking lot and up onto the levee as the officer is getting in his truck and trying to catch him, the guy then proceeds to cross over the bridge and ducks into the first trailn not the road that goes around to the lake but the very next one and plows into the mud maybe a total distance of 4 feet, by the time he realizes what happend, the FWC officer is parked right behind him, and wrote him his nice little ticket, i'm sitting there watch all this happen, an i see one of his buddies come up, (beer in hand) and says "they caught ya?" the whole situation really agravated me
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

jrpro130

^^^^thats not a good situation!

I'll be out there...I'm not parking at holey lands though...can't stand it there.  i'm going in off one of my other spots.
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

~Demon_Boy250X~

I was out on Saturday 6 Sporties lots of fun down towards the pump house it was just dry enough to get in on the sport bikes and go deep in i had a blast.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

AintSkeered

Actually, it was MUCH drier than it looked from the parking lot.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com