Funny Banshee add on craigslist

Started by TRX450R_Racer, February 14, 2008, 01:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

mrbones

I've ridden one of those before. It was fun with no shifting and was easy to drive. But Banshee killer? Uh...no. lol.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

predatorracer8

my dad has one of those those are alot faster than most people think

Slick89

I know when I had my 500 scrambler 4x4 that thing would deff haul some ass!!
2005 Honda Rubicon 500 4x4 with 27in Mud Bugs
Snorkeled 1987 Honda Fourtrax 250 2x4

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593[/url]

Fox17

it may be fast but it aint banshee fast.

Mr_Daring(Swamp_King)

 :'(
the post was deleted it sounded interesting

Ida_Mann

give it up,,,,that quad was not for you.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com