Help JDRF the redneck way!

Started by Young Gun, February 14, 2008, 03:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young Gun



100% of the final sale price will support Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)

Quote from: Larry The Cable Guy"This is my own personal truck  I've used for years.  It's completely tricked out with a Skyjacker suspension, 4 wheel drive and Mickey Thompson Baja Claws.  It's got an awesome Pioneer sound system that rocks out.  I just spent $4,700 getting it all set for you, but I'm selling it "as is." Winning bidder gets a copy of the video of me showing off the truck and if you bring the truck to one of my  concerts, you can meet me and we'll take a picture of all of us with the truck.  Plus all the money goes to my  charity.  Git-R-Done Done for Juvenile Diabetes."

If interested in helping the cause, click here to show your support and bid on Larrys truck!
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."