directions to L cross

Started by mikeE36, February 13, 2008, 01:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeE36

I want to go this weekend but there web site is very poorly designed and doesn't list their address so I can't map quest it

I am coming from state road 70 lakewood ranch area. How far is it and how do I get there.

Thanks for any info

X-DreamChick

Quod me non interficit me confirmat

mikeE36

Quote from: X-DreamChick on February 13, 2008, 02:20:26 PM
http://l-cross.com/about.htm

i looked there but they dont even give you the town let alone address so i cant map quest it. i dont know where hwy 58 is. someone told me its by c and r but i dont know

jim_n_naples

put in buckhead ridge fl  it is a couple miles west of that on 78
2007 Outlander max

MudMan

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

mikeE36


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com