this site still sucks

Started by dvx400#1, February 13, 2008, 02:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MedicMudder

Easyyyyyy on da poolrisseses  I luv my 4wd couch,me and the sock monkey can take long rides,stare into each others eyes (Oooppps did i say dat out loud???) But now that you mention it the furry lil hamsters kinda cute..... :-\ :-\ :-\
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

garym

Quote from: Able on February 21, 2008, 05:28:59 AM
Doc you saying he deserves to be molested by a boy scout leader ?  :o
Hey I take offense to that...I was a scout leader for 3 years!

Able

Quote from: garym on February 23, 2008, 02:14:41 PM
Quote from: Able on February 21, 2008, 05:28:59 AM
Doc you saying he deserves to be molested by a boy scout leader ?  :o
Hey I take offense to that...I was a scout leader for 3 years!

Not at all implying that all scout leaders are sick perverts that need to be shot, just pointing out the fact that so many have been molested by scout leaders. Most people take on such a role to help kids either theirs or someone else's, but some perverts use that position to take advantage and prey on them. I figured it was safer than using the preist one  ;)    but you do know how to get a nun preg right ?  dress her like an alter boy  :o

dvx400#1


grizzlynick