SSQSA Reddick Results

Started by Mrs.Nightbreed, February 12, 2008, 02:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs.Nightbreed

Results are up on the Motorcross of Marian County website:


http://www.mxmarioncounty.com/results02_10_08.htm




Congratulations to all the racers this weekend on a fantastic event. There were some more great battles on the track this weekend. I love that these events are not only fun to participate in, but are great to watch too  8)

Congrats to TC Nales on his return after being out since Lakeland! That was some impressive riding! I was great to see you back at it.

Thank you to the pros that came out and did an exhibition run during intermission. I know all the kids loved it :)

CountryBoy

Thank you!! :) I gave it my best out there. Its so much better bein back on the bike ridin. I didnt think i could sit out any longer. Lol!! I was gonna go insane. :D
_*Modded Motorsports*_
       (727)432-0270

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/TCNales
www.GandGracing.com

*Thanks to my Sponsors*
M&M Racing
SKY Powersports
AC Racing
Scott USA
PowerMadd
Gaerne

LostCause

I am working on getting them onto our site.

Way to go everyone!!
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com