Reddick SSQSA Practice Pictures

Started by #26YFZ, February 09, 2008, 09:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

#26YFZ

Just a sample of what I got out at practice today.  Can't wait for the races tomorrow.  Haven't made it out for pictures in awhile so i'm putting these up for all of you to steal  :'( Merry Christmas lol.  The rest of the practice pictures as well as ones from the race should be up tomorrow night.



























Here is the link to the full res ones.
http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee72/26yfz/Reddick%20SSQSA%20Edited/

Hondarider22

nice! look good darren, wish i could have been there. good luck to everyone tomorrow!

YFZ450-Tampa

Very nice pics men, good job, can't wait to see the other ones.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Ida_Mann

makes me wish I had the time to go grab pics at the races again.

looking great on them pictures.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

gearhead400

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

koh0001

Great pics!! can't wait to see some from today..
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

Hondarider22

dang tc's neck brace looks really good!! lol  :P

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

CountryBoy

_*Modded Motorsports*_
       (727)432-0270

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/TCNales
www.GandGracing.com

*Thanks to my Sponsors*
M&M Racing
SKY Powersports
AC Racing
Scott USA
PowerMadd
Gaerne

mxyfz59

none of me is that cause i just bhlend so well or cause i was moving to fast lol
04 yfz450
looks like a stocker but the list goes on and on.

RTN

Those were just a couple samples. He took loads of pictures out there. :)

TM Motorsports

That Can-am was awesome. The fastest stock quad I ever rode.
Tony Mommone
TM Motorsports
www.myspace.com/tonymommone

mudnuri

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

mxyfz59

Quote from: RTN on February 11, 2008, 03:43:12 PM
Those were just a couple samples. He took loads of pictures out there. :)

yeah i know this is darrick i was just messin with him cause he was complaining i blend in to much.
04 yfz450
looks like a stocker but the list goes on and on.

R450_Chick

how can you blend in with that snowcross colored helmet ????  ;-)
~Em~
:-D
Suzuki LT-R 450
www.emilyyoung19.com
Special Thanks to everyone supporting my racing:
Fox Shox, Fasst Company, Fly Racing, Cernics Racing, Precision, Rath Racing,  Generation X ATV, Gaerne, Utopia Optics, Suomy Helmets, Six Six One, ASV, the Bohnstadt family, and my Mom and Dad!

mxyfz59

i dont know i think darrens just color blind lol. people always tell me they didnt see me or didnt know that was me.
04 yfz450
looks like a stocker but the list goes on and on.

#3 LTR450

Darren, LMK when you have all the pics uploaded so I can give you my email. Thanks Bryan.

showtime131

yeah jake said u got some good pic of me busting I disagree lol
Showtime 131

#26YFZ

#18
dang you guys are impatient! haha I took over 1700 pics just on Sunday... it takes time.  I'm going through now trying to weed out all the bad ones.  Once they are up, i'll let everyone choose 2 or 3 that I can photoshop for you and make them look a heck of a lot better.  I have to limit it because I can only do so many before I go insane.

Oh and Darrick... YOU DO BLEND IN! haha I got some of you this weekend though. The sherbert orange helmet helped.

shogun323

Those were some amazing pictures!!!!! Nicely Done!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

310R_Dude

Quote from: #26YFZ on February 12, 2008, 12:44:15 PM
dang you guys are impatient! haha I took over 1700 pics just on Sunday... it takes time.  I'm going through now trying to weed out all the bad ones.  Once they are up, i'll let everyone choose 2 or 3 that I can photoshop for you and make them look a heck of a lot better.  I have to limit it because I can only do so many before I go insane.

Oh and Darrick... YOU DO BLEND IN! haha I got some of you this weekend though. The sherbert orange helmet helped.

Even though I don't shoot, I have a buddy who does. His customers think whatever comes out of the camera is like golden :)
He's like ummm... sorry, but it takes awhile to sort and edit all that crap!

While I don't feel your pain I've seen it.  NICE pics mon'
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

#26YFZ

Sorry that it's taking so long. I've had a couple very very busy days with just no time to get on the computer.  Soon guys I promise.

#26YFZ

Ok the pictures from practice and the first motos on sunday are on their way up.

Email me at molonyd@hotmail.com with the number of the picture you want edited, first come first serve.  Remember only 2 or 3 per person, please!

Heres an example of the difference.




CountryBoy

_*Modded Motorsports*_
       (727)432-0270

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/TCNales
www.GandGracing.com

*Thanks to my Sponsors*
M&M Racing
SKY Powersports
AC Racing
Scott USA
PowerMadd
Gaerne

#26YFZ

Well some got up and now my uploader is being stupid.  Guess i'll have to finish tomorrow.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com