Who's riding this weekend and at what track!??

Started by RTR_380/450R, April 01, 2008, 08:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTR_380/450R

Anybody practicing this weekend?
Looking for a few good men.
Or a couple girls that I can beat? ;D ;D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

racingbroke

I think we'll be at the Flying High MX on Saturday and probably Sunday too.  It's a great track  Looking for a lot of seat time.
Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

53yfz450

i have a race at dade sat. night but i should be at flying high on sunday!
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

310R_Dude

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on April 01, 2008, 08:20:08 PM
Anybody practicing this weekend?
Looking for a few good men.
Or a couple girls that I can beat? ;D ;D

I seen a couple of girls in 'Bama you'd have a hard time beatin' ;)
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

RTR_380/450R

Im so out of shape I'd have a hard time beating you!! ;D
I think Im going to Flyin High Sat or Sunday.

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on April 02, 2008, 11:18:25 PM
Im so out of shape I'd have a hard time beating you!! ;D
I think Im going to Flyin High Sat or Sunday.

jt


  Yea you FAT BASTARD....When you gonna come to the Ranch?

310R_Dude

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on April 02, 2008, 11:18:25 PM
Im so out of shape I'd have a hard time beating you!! ;D
I think Im going to Flyin High Sat or Sunday.

jt


I think Lyndon and Brandon are going to Hard Rock, I'll prolly go there too.
Ahhh.... nobody has to worry 'bout beating me, Shawn says I'm just a
recreational rider now :)  He's right and I'm happy with that.

Dan
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com