Motorcycle Question

Started by Devildog, April 01, 2008, 09:26:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devildog

Hi all, new here. Long time road racer but just now messing around with flat track. Did swainsborough a while back, now looking forward to racing with you guys.


I have a quick question. I saw there were 10 amateur bikes at the last race. Do you guys expect this to be typical, shrink, grow etc.? I hope the turn out stays good.

Thanks
Shane

2 wheeled flat tracker

Hello Shane, Thanks for the inquiry, My name is Shawn McNary and I am the Motorcycle rep for Florida Flat Track racing.

We fully expect the Motorcyle and ATV attendance to grow throughout the yr and the double header weekend coming up in April should certainly help the cause. I have a personal list of most of the Motorcycle guys in the State and I continue to update the list weekly with new names and contact info, I would like to add you to the list if you send me a P.M. with your e-mail address and bike type riding # and hometown.

Please feel free to ask any questions.
Shawn McNary
Motorcyle #72

Devildog

Pm sent with info

I'm very glad to hear that. I hope a real good series will build up.

I'll be at Auberndale, but can't make it Sunday.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com