US border patrol

Started by Mudneck, February 07, 2008, 02:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Thunderdually

I'm sorry to say I only got 33 out of a possible 88. >:( >:( But I will keep working on it.   ;D ;D


Here's and Idea every one post a screen shot of your best score...
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

trx#9

I was trying to find that link, my friend sent me that a couple of months ago. I got 62 out of 88 the one time. 8)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

grizzly04

man, those jokers are fast!! funny game!

SWAMP_DONKEY

  56 out of 88...I need to get better.

Turboderf

not so good here 38 they hall azz