Boy am I confused!

Started by Mudneck, February 06, 2008, 11:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudneck

Just thought you might want to pass this along.
I am confused. I have been hammered with the propaganda that it is
the Iraq war and the war on terror that is bankrupting us.

I now find that to be RIDICULOUS.

I hope the following 14 reasons are forwarded over and over again until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading them. I have included the
URL's for verification of all the following facts.

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year. http://tinyurl.com/zob77

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
http ://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens . http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of
English! http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.0.html

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604 /01/ldt.01.html

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by theAmerican taxpayers.
http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html

9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular,
their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt.01.html

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal
aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern
border. Homeland Security Report: http://tinyurl.com/t9sht

12. The National Policy Institute, 'estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.' http://www..nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin. http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm

14. 'The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States '.
http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml
The total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR

Are we THAT stupid???
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Turboderf


1sikgti


trx#9

Quote from: Turboderf on February 07, 2008, 05:01:19 AM
so who do we vote for in nov.
Get ready for Barak Obama.  :(  What a name for an american pres.
I'm sure if president he'll contribute 500 billion or so for aid in africa. :-\
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Da_Mtg_Man

He won't make it a month. Some good ole boy (probably from Polk County)will take his non heart crossing, no flag pin wearing un American A$$ out with a .270 from 200 yds.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on February 07, 2008, 12:01:33 PM
.270 from 200 yds.

I just got one of those....they  are some flat shooters  ;D  ;)

duroc825

Are you volunteering for the job Can-Am? (shooter not prez)

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: duroc825 on February 07, 2008, 01:35:22 PM
Are you volunteering for the job Can-Am? (shooter not prez)

Be careful the Patriot Act LIVES!!!!  ;D

Anoriginal

Meanwhile Congress and the president are at odds over competing economic stimulus plans....the difference? $50 billion dollars. Looks to me that there's a good way to generate about ten times that amount in saving on the illegal immigration issue.

Makes me sick. I try not to hate anyone for wanting a better life. However, when it's coming at my expense, it makes it hard not to hate. The taxes I pay personally are staggering. Meanwhile, these parasites drain us more and more, pay no taxes and cost us every day.

Anoriginal

A Somalian arrives in Anderson, South Carolina as a new immigrant to the
United States. He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and
says, 'Thank you Mr. American for letting me in this country , giving me
housing, food stamps, free medical care, and free education!'

The passerby says, 'You are mistaken, I am Mexican.'

The man goes on and encounters another passerby. ' Thank you for having such
a beautiful country here in America !'

The person says, 'I not American, I Vietnamese.'

The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes
his hand and says, 'Thank you for the wonderful America!' That person puts
up his hand and says, 'I am from Middle East, I am not American!'

He finally sees a nice lady and asks, 'Are you an American?'

She says, 'No, I am from Africa!'

Puzzled, he asks her, 'Where are all the Americans?'

The African lady checks her watch and says...'Probably at work!!!!!!!'

shogun323

Sad but true. The economic toll illegal immigration has on us is sickening.

I am truly curious to see how reprecussions will be implemented post election. For Example, John McCain supports implementing fines and providing a path to citizenship. To impliment this, what illegal is going to step up and say, "hey I am illegal and I would like to pay my fines now."
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

big-daddy

Quote from: Anoriginal on February 07, 2008, 02:37:17 PM
A Somalian arrives in Anderson, South Carolina as a new immigrant to the
United States. He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and
says, 'Thank you Mr. American for letting me in this country , giving me
housing, food stamps, free medical care, and free education!'

The passerby says, 'You are mistaken, I am Mexican.'

The man goes on and encounters another passerby. ' Thank you for having such
a beautiful country here in America !'

The person says, 'I not American, I Vietnamese.'

The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes
his hand and says, 'Thank you for the wonderful America!' That person puts
up his hand and says, 'I am from Middle East, I am not American!'

He finally sees a nice lady and asks, 'Are you an American?'

She says, 'No, I am from Africa!'

Puzzled, he asks her, 'Where are all the Americans?'

The African lady checks her watch and says...'Probably at work!!!!!!!'



so true...... but funny
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

Quote from: Anoriginal on February 07, 2008, 02:12:47 PM
Meanwhile Congress and the president are at odds over competing economic stimulus plans....the difference? $50 billion dollars. Looks to me that there's a good way to generate about ten times that amount in saving on the illegal immigration issue.

Makes me sick. I try not to hate anyone for wanting a better life. However, when it's coming at my expense, it makes it hard not to hate. The taxes I pay personally are staggering. Meanwhile, these parasites drain us more and more, pay no taxes and cost us every day.

I feel your pain, I'm going to pay in taxs this year more than the average household income. ???
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

trx#9

Quote from: big-daddy on February 07, 2008, 02:47:40 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on February 07, 2008, 02:12:47 PM
Meanwhile Congress and the president are at odds over competing economic stimulus plans....the difference? $50 billion dollars. Looks to me that there's a good way to generate about ten times that amount in saving on the illegal immigration issue.

Makes me sick. I try not to hate anyone for wanting a better life. However, when it's coming at my expense, it makes it hard not to hate. The taxes I pay personally are staggering. Meanwhile, these parasites drain us more and more, pay no taxes and cost us every day.

I feel your pain, I'm going to pay in taxs this year more than the average household income. ???
Big daddy if you need another right-off you can sponsor my race team! ;D
                      (BIG DADDY RACING)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

big-daddy

I like to see me past that one thru my accountant.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

trx#9

Quote from: big-daddy on February 08, 2008, 01:15:55 AM
I like to see me past that one thru my accountant.
It's a true deduction. If your a business owner.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

IXIswamperIXI

actually last year was so slow for us we are not paying much this year in taxes which is unusual we might actually get money back
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Mudneck

MORE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


From a teacher friend :                                       
           
              This is America...WAKE UP!!!!!                         
             
                                                                     
             
                                                                     
             
        This is a subject close to my heart. Do you know that we have
adult       
        students at the school where I teach who are not US citizens
and who get   
        the PELL grant, which is a federal grant (no pay back required)
plus other
        federal grants to go to school?  One student from the Dominican
           
        Republic told me that she didn't want me to find a job for her
after she   
        finished my program, because she was getting housing from our
housing     
        department and she was getting PELL grant which paid for her
total tuition
        and books, plus money left over.                             
             
                                                                     
             
        She was looking into WAIT which gives students a CREDIT CARD
for gas to   
        come to school, and into CARIBE which is a special program for
immigrants 
        and it pays for child care;and a ll sorts of needs while they
go to school
        or training.  The one student I just mentioned told me she was
not going   
        to be a US citizen because she plans to return to the Dominican
Republic   
        someday and that she 'loves HER country.' I asked her if she
felt guilty   
        taking what the US is giving her and then not even bothering to
become a   
        citizen and she told me that it doesn't bother her, because
that is what   
        the money is there for!                                       
           
                                                                     
             
I asked the CARIBE administration about their program and if
you ARE a US 
citizen, you don't qualify for their program.  And all the
while, I am     
working a full day, my son-in-law works more than 60 hours a
week, and     
        everyone in my family works and pays for our education.       
           
                                                                     
             
        Something is wrong here.  Right?  This is but one more example
of our     
        illustrious 'tax and spend' Congress that thinks they know
better how to   
        spend our money than we do.  No wonder our national debt is so
high!  It   
        has never been more important to know who you are voting for
and what     
        their positions are on many issues.  If the wrong people get
voted into   
        office, we all will pay a steep price in the long run.       
             
                                                                     
             
        I am sorry but after hearing they want to sing the National
Anthem in     
        Spanish - enough is enough.  Nowhere did they sing it in
Italian, Polish, 
        Irish (Celtic), German or any other language because of
immigration.  It   
        was written by Francis Scott Key and should be sung word for
word the way 
        it was written.  The news broadcasts even gave the translation
-- not even
        close.                                                       
             
                                                                     
             
        Sorry if this offends anyone but this is MY COUNTRY - IF IT IS
YOUR       
        COUNTRY SPEAK UP -- please pass this along.  I am not against
legal       
        immigration -- just come through like everyone else.  Get a
sponsor; have 
        a place to lay your                                           
           
        head; have a job; pay your taxes, live by the rules AN D; L
EARN THE       
        LANGUAGE as all other immigrants have in the past -- and GOD
BLESS         
        AMERICA! 
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Miami450R

Jeeeeezzz u guys argue over the immigration thing alot.
i know a couple of illegals myself , and their parents WORK  , and they work hard as hell too.
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

Young Gun

Quote from: Miami450R on February 12, 2008, 02:57:42 PM
Jeeeeezzz u guys argue over the immigration thing alot.
i know a couple of illegals myself , and their parents WORK  , and they work hard as hell too.

Deport them!!!!!!!!!
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

shogun323

Quote from: Miami450R on February 12, 2008, 02:57:42 PM
Jeeeeezzz u guys argue over the immigration thing alot.
i know a couple of illegals myself , and their parents WORK  , and they work hard as hell too.

I too know a couple a illegals and man can they throw down tequila!!! One of them is a 19 year old kid who recently snuck over and is working his butt off to make money to send home to his wife with a baby in the oven. I have alot of respect for him as a man taking a risk and doing what he needs to make ends meet, BUT it is at the expense of you and I.

I am real curious to see how our next president handles the implimentation of what ever corrective measure is put into place. I have a feeling it will be a real fluster cluck!!!

"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

trx#9

On top of it we have to put up with all these desert rats buying up our land with free grant money and no tax contracts with our government. I don't know who is worse the beaner or the towel head.
I wish I could get some free grant money's along with being tax except for 5 years like these turds. >:(
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Anoriginal

Quote from: trx#9 on February 12, 2008, 04:17:01 PM
On top of it we have to put up with all these desert rats buying up our land with free grant money and no tax contracts with our government. I don't know who is worse the beaner or the towel head.
I wish I could get some free grant money's along with being tax except for 5 years like these turds. >:(

So true. Don't even get me started on this subject again. It openly angers me a great deal.

Mudneck

Mexico drops out of 2008 Olympics !!

President Felipe Calderón of Mexico has announced that Mexico will not participate in the next Summer Olympics .

He said that anyone  who can run, jump or swim has already left the country.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Young Gun

Quote from: bushwacker on February 12, 2008, 06:43:45 PM
Mexico drops out of 2008 Olympics !!

President Felipe Calderón of Mexico has announced that Mexico will not participate in the next Summer Olympics .

He said that anyone  who can run, jump or swim has already left the country.


:R
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

MudMan

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

Shawn

This subject truely pisses me off too! I say send them all back unless they are here legally and can speak english! NUFF SAID!!
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206