TM's NEW CAN-AM

Started by TM Motorsports, February 05, 2008, 07:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TM Motorsports

TM Will be having one of the first new can-am around. Come check it out at Reddick! Stay tuned for suspension,Motorwork,and exhuast!
Tony Mommone
TM Motorsports
www.myspace.com/tonymommone

ratrider44

There was 2 of them at the Brooksville Harescrambles.  Natalie and another guy were on them..  Looked nice.
2003 Suzuki Z400

duroc825

Quote from: ratrider44 on February 05, 2008, 08:16:45 PM
There was 2 of them at the Brooksville Harescrambles.  Natalie and another guy were on them..  Looked nice.

Yeah, unfortunately one of them didn't complete the race because of electrical and overheating problems. First year out common problems  I hope. Good to see a manufacturer out there other than the Japanese. (KTM & Can-Am)

trx#9

Quote from: TM Motorsports on February 05, 2008, 07:17:01 PM
TM Will be having one of the first new can-am around. Come check it out at Reddick! Stay tuned for suspension,Motorwork,and exhuast!
Who's the rider?
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Chillinthemost

I sat on one today. Looks OK but it didnt excite me that much.  I thought the KTM I sat on a while back felt a lot better.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

TM Motorsports

Quote from: trx#9 on February 05, 2008, 10:44:33 PM
Quote from: TM Motorsports on February 05, 2008, 07:17:01 PM
TM Will be having one of the first new can-am around. Come check it out at Reddick! Stay tuned for suspension,Motorwork,and exhuast!
Who's the rider?


Why do you want to switch?
Tony Mommone
TM Motorsports
www.myspace.com/tonymommone

TM Motorsports

TM Can-Am
Tony Mommone
TM Motorsports
www.myspace.com/tonymommone


trx#9

Quote from: TM Motorsports on February 05, 2008, 11:50:35 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on February 05, 2008, 10:44:33 PM
Quote from: TM Motorsports on February 05, 2008, 07:17:01 PM
TM Will be having one of the first new can-am around. Come check it out at Reddick! Stay tuned for suspension,Motorwork,and exhuast!
Who's the rider?


Why do you want to switch?
I'm to poor to make a switch.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

RTR_380/450R

We have had a couple at the dealership for a little while.
They are really nice quads. Not quite my cup of tea though.
If anybody is looking for one, I will make you a nice deal!!  ;)

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

lugnuts

how many riders on atv's do you have now? are you looking for someone to ride that can-am or is that a customer bike?
2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com

TM Motorsports

Quote from: lugnuts on February 06, 2008, 02:57:19 AM
how many riders on atv's do you have now? are you looking for someone to ride that can-am or is that a customer bike?

I have 10 riders in the ssqsa and 3 that live in Indiana. I just bought the bike so I can start working on it to deveolp all the best racing parts that you would come to expect from TM. pistons, cams, valves, FI, exhaust and chassis stuff.
Tony Mommone
TM Motorsports
www.myspace.com/tonymommone

blindkaeta

I'm interested to see the results of all the TM motorsports riders at Reddick...

GA LTR450

That bike is NASTY. Good Luck with it Tony!

tony pitts

Quote from: TM Motorsports on February 05, 2008, 11:54:17 PM
TM Can-Am
nice looking quad tony cant wait to see it in action. I hope there will be a ktm out there also
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Holeshot36

Quote from: tony pitts on February 08, 2008, 01:27:41 AM
Quote from: TM Motorsports on February 05, 2008, 11:54:17 PM
TM Can-Am
nice looking quad tony cant wait to see it in action. I hope there will be a ktm out there also
I will be there sat. with my ktm but will probably race sunday with the yamaha because I can't get nerfs bars for it yet. Can't wait to see the can- am in action either.

mudnuri

Quote from: blindkaeta on February 07, 2008, 01:57:26 AM
I'm interested to see the results of all the TM motorsports riders at Reddick...
ditto
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

blindkaeta

So how did the TM crew do?  How many holeshots did they get?  How many top 5's in pro-am, A, B And so forth?

blindkaeta

#18
Wow this what I get for answer to my questions...LOL 


Quote from: TM Motorsports on February 11, 2008, 09:47:25 PM
Why do you care how any of my riders do? how about this, don't make smartass coments!

I don't even know you, but if you have something to say Im at every race.


This is  a shame I have a friend that just bought a Can Am and moved to Boca from North Carolina.  He asked about engine builders in the area.  Screw this man.  Your just an ASS.  All I was doing was some research for a buddy  b/c he didn't want to drive to Orlando every time he needed some work done. We will meet sometime, Dickweed..........

53yfz450

haha thats some funny stuff right there!!
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: blindkaeta on February 11, 2008, 06:50:52 PM
So how did the TM crew do?  How many holeshots did they get?  How many top 5's in pro-am, A, B And so forth?

ditto, how'd they do?

out of 5 you should have some results right?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

TM Motorsports

I don't understand how this thread got to be about the TM riders and how they do. It says the new TM Can-am, not what are the TM riders doing. If you must know, no engine failures and no one got hurt. So everyone knows where they can go for results so why are you still posting on my new Can-am thread?
Tony Mommone
TM Motorsports
www.myspace.com/tonymommone

53yfz450

im sorry but didnt blake have somesort of engine problem? i know there were a couple of them in the A class the 1st moto and none the second one i may be mistaken though
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: TM Motorsports on February 12, 2008, 01:49:02 PM
I don't understand how this thread got to be about the TM riders and how they do. It says the new TM Can-am, not what are the TM riders doing. If you must know, no engine failures and no one got hurt. So everyone knows where they can go for results so why are you still posting on my new Can-am thread?

someone was curious, it isn't hard to branch off into another subject,,,plus I believe it was you who brought up that you have 10 riders in the SSQSA.








warm fluffy pancakes from I-HOP at 3am,,,,can anyone think of something better?

hows that for a branch off ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

blindkaeta

#24
Quote from: TM Motorsports on February 12, 2008, 01:49:02 PM
I don't understand how this thread got to be about the TM riders and how they do. It says the new TM Can-am, not what are the TM riders doing. If you must know, no engine failures and no one got hurt. So everyone knows where they can go for results so why are you still posting on my new Can-am thread?

Personally I think That nobody but ATV Florida owns a thread...
I found my own results:
Jack N. 6th in 16-24 (8 entries) (didnt run A)
Giovanni C. last in Pro Am (7)
Blake G.  A 7th moto 1 DNS moto 2 (11) I think He had metal in his oil filter but don't hold me to that...
Josh K. 2nd in C  (good finish)
Shelby Y. 6th in B,
Chris J. 11th in B
Billy L. 6th in C
Jason S.  4th in C
Shawn C. (1st in adult stock against John Holliday....
Jammie J. 5th (last) in +25

I think I will send my buddy to ATP.  It's a shame my boy is a whale... (loaded)